• Create Account

The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice & information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions & share experiences with people affected by MS.

Reading the Forum on Mobile Phones

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Marina

Marina

Forum Founder

• Admin
  • 2,504,936 posts
    Member: 1
  • Zodiac:

Current mood: Relaxed
When viewing the forum on a mobile phone, it should automatically switch to the "Mobile" theme with a plain layout that's easier to read on a mobile.

If you're seeing the full version on your phones, or if on a computer or iPad, you can switch to this "Mobile" version. To do this:
- access the forum via your phone's browser
- scroll down to the very bottom, left side
- click the link that says "Change theme"
- choose "IPBoard Mobile", this will take you to the mobile version of the forum.
If you choose to return to the full version of the forum, go to the bottom of the mobile version and click on "Full Version".

hoytfreak

hoytfreak

Just popping in...

• Members
  • 37 posts
    Member: 2720

Current mood: None chosen
Thanks
I'm on mobile but there is a button "get the ips communities for iPhone now!" at the bottom of the page. Shouldn't this be removed?

Marina

Marina

Forum Founder

• Admin
  • 2,504,936 posts
    Member: 1
  • Zodiac:

Current mood: Relaxed
To be honest, I hadn't looked at the mobile skin on an iPhone for a very very long time. I didn't realise that button was even there... thanks for bringing it to my attention. I've now removed it :flowerface:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The MS People Forum is not responsible for advice or information supplied by members. We suggest you seek medical advice before trying anything.
Messages posted within the Forum express only the views of the author of the message and do not necessarily reflect the views of MS-People.com.
MS-People.com nor any person or entity associated with them will be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information posted on the site.