The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
lia

Can you please help me with my research project?

25 posts in this topic Last Reply

lia

Dear all,

My name is Lisa, in early 2011 I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I am a HR professional who is currently doing research towards my Masters Degree in Human Resource Management; my research is around the dilemma of disclosure. This difficult question of who to tell is faced by all who are diagnosed with this disease.

I would like to invite you to fill out my questionnaire which will take about ten minutes of your time, I ask for no names so all information given will be anonymous.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=s2r4xd756wy4o6098693

Thank you for your time.

Procrastinating
Stumbler

Lisa, I've given you some answers - hope they help.

:moonieman:

• Like 1

John aka Stumbler (as I do fall over!)

Illegitimi non carborundum

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "Wow! What a ride!"

Hezza

Hi and :welcome: to the forum, Lisa.

I've answered the survey for you too.

• Like 1

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres

druidsam

im in as well

• Like 1

druidsam.gif

lia

Thank you so much to those who have filled out my questionnaire. :hearts: The more the merrier.

Sleepy
Scully

All done !

Scully

x

They are not brain lesions..........they are just bright ideas

"The truth is out there"

cazza

All sorted.

Cazza x

*A Christmas Carole*

lia

A huge :dancingman: "Thank you" :dancingman: to everyone who has completed my questionnaire,

You have really helped me in gathering my much needed research.......I will be taking down the link next week so to anyone who still feels like spending 5 minutes of your time and helping me out I truely appreciate it.

Lisa

StevieJaye

Hi Lisa,

I have taken your survey too. Good luck :)

happyandy

Me Too

If I knew I was going to live so long I would have taken better care of my body

lia

Thanks guys. :wow2:

Great Dane

Hi Lisa

I have completed your survey too!

Best of luck with your Masters degree.

Kins77

All done x glad to help

lia

Thank you, you guys rock :thumbsup:

KingGeorgia

Done. Good luck with the masters x

lia

Thanks again!!!!! :wavebunny:

Heste

I have also completed your survey.

Just an observation:

Question 7 does not have an option for a positive effect. As you may know, before you are diagnosed ( dx) continuing to work can be quite a struggle as you try to maintain the same work pattern despite your condition, your worries, your sick record, your energy levels, etc. Once we get a dx and choose to tell our employers it can, if you are fortunate enough to have good and understanding employers, have a very positive effect. It did in my case.

Regards,

John :cowboy:

lia

Thanks for your comments John. I am really glad your organisation has been so positive about your diagnosis, it is great to hear. :thanx:

lia

Thanks! :swing:

Tania B

I have completed your survey. It is a clear survey and simple to fill in. Thank you.

lia

Thanks Tania, i did try to keep it short......i have lost count how many surveys i have filled out that have taken 40 minutes longer than they said they would. :wine:

rosie-b

All done!!! All the best with this.

Rosie B

lia

Thanks Rosie.

suzysue

Me too very simple to complete, good look with youre masters :stars2: and welcome to the forum.

lia

Cheers SuzySue. :accordion: