The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
mustard

A cheeky favour - survey

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

mustard

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well. I've not been able to be around much coz I've been busy with college and being pregnant! Am 29weeks now, is flying by eek!! MS has mostly been behaving too which is nice.

My college course is coming to an end (well timed with baby!) and for my final unit in sociology I have to do a research project on health and illness, I chose the impact of RRMSon identity. It is a small project at 'A level', umm, level! So forgive the amatuerness of it all!

But if any of you (with RRMS only....sorry, I had to keep it narrow) have a spare 10-15mins and can fill out the survey I would be so grateful! Am so overwhelmed with trying to get all this work done before the deadlines and the feeling of time slipping away from me is growing by the day, (probably something to do with parenthood being imminent there too...) so you would be helping out a fellow MS'er in need :p

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FPQ5WbatS8PtlUxuq36n9qae8l2-cF6EhcEqr52BQAk/viewform

Thanks, and sorry if this is in the wrong place

xx

Edited by mustard

RRMS, diagnosed 2010

Surprise baby due 31.7.13 - never been more excited!

Sluggish
Marina

I'll move it into the Surveys section for you as that would be the right place for it :hoop:

And :goodluck: with it!

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

Hezza

Hi Mustard,

Good to hear from you again. I've just completed your survey, good luck!

:hearts:

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres

Procrastinating
Stumbler

Mustard, I've completed the survey for you. I'm actually SPMS now, but my views have not changed.

Hope that's OK for you.

:moonieman:

John aka Stumbler (as I do fall over!)

Illegitimi non carborundum

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "Wow! What a ride!"

derby42

Done it mustard.

I did this course before uni and it is the busiest course ever. Psychology and criminology but the criminology was split into law and sociology modules.

Pregnant and ms. . You are doing amazing you should be very proud of your achievement.

derby x

Nick

Pretty much the same comment as John, all filled in for you

Nick

Just another Warrior...........

mustard

Thank you all :-)

RRMS, diagnosed 2010

Surprise baby due 31.7.13 - never been more excited!

rosie-b

Pretty much the same comment as John, all filled in for you. And I am sure it will help!!

Rosie

Edited by rosie-b

Rosie B

Great Dane

Hi Mustard, have filled in your survey :-) Not long to go now. Hope everything goes to plan. Great Dane xx