The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
cmichottems

MS Patient Behavior 5 min survey for Maastricht University Thesis. Thank you for participating!

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

cmichottems

Hey everyone,

Currently writing my master thesis in the university of Maastricht, Netherlands, I need to find patients affected by multiple sclerosis that would accept to answer this really short survey its less than 30 questions, multiple choice based, probably like 5 minutes max :)

My research is based on understanding the behavior of patients. I chose to focus on MS patients because i have a family member that is affected by the condition, and she has been inspiring me, by her strength and fearless attitude.

So I would really appreciate if you could answer this survey, as I said it is not even 30 questions, it should be really quick. and of course feel free to share it among other patients. all help will be greatly appreciated

If you have any feedback please feel free to contact me through private inbox ( to not influence other answers)

NB: Even though this subject is marketing related it is not promoting anything but really understanding behavior and I have the approval from Marina, administrator to post this message

Looking forward your reply

and THANK YOU VERYYY MUCH!!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RFvM2xJ7ZCl7QTWWfX6eAuvFlwXh8f0TzIRYun4v9Dg/viewform

Mal

Just done it :)

cmichottems

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!! I greatly appreciate!!

rosie-b

And so have I!!!

Rosie B

Procrastinating
Stumbler

Done.

:moonieman:

John aka Stumbler (as I do fall over!)

Illegitimi non carborundum

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "Wow! What a ride!"

cmichottems

Thank you all! i need a lot more participant so feel free to share the survey among other patient!!! :) But thanks anyway for participating!!! :thanx: :thanx:

The Dragonfly

Just done it, but i don't know if i like the term "Patient" and yes I understand on survey talk that it needs to be "patient".

Am I a patient with MS, I don't think I am, I just feel I am a person that happens to have MS, but I am new to all this community forum chat, so if someone wants to advise meon starting a new thread if peoples feel that that needs to be discussed then I can start one. Definetly don't want to stir it up when I have only just started on this forum but hey I found this and thought i would respond.

JellyBellyKelly

all done

cmichottems

Thank you!

Dragonfly: I totally understand your point with the term "patient" but you guessed it right, in terms of survey I need to be very specific in my saying, so i did not have really a choice in this :) but thank you for your input !