The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
woblyboy

Typing will never be the same again

29 posts in this topic Last Reply

Herecomestrouble

So you say, in that case you must be depressed.

I bet your glad I followed you now aren't you.

Robert had an idea, he suggested that you come to Lockerbie & we can wheel out Bellsie so that you can both witness us getting married.

xxx

I will decide what to put here one day...........brace yourselves........

woblyboy

WOW.....Congratulations both.That would be really great and I was planning on creeping over the border when the time was right.The spirit is right there,but the tired old corpse will have to be scooped into a manageable pile.What have I got to be depressed about?

The Veyron powerchair misbehaved right on cue whilst back with the manufacturers for the third time so will finally be getting sorted and I'm looking for a rescue cat who has no desire to go out and is better house trained than I am.Not difficult.

Excellent news H+R.As there is no Woolworths now,where will you be putting the wedding list?

S XX

• Like 2

Herecomestrouble

No wedding list & no guests either.

We put off our last date, which was booked at the local reg.office because well meaning people tried to arrange things that we didn't want.....'oh you have to have this, it's what people expect' We said :angry2: 'That's enough......CANCEL EVERYTHING'

I've not spoken to Bellsie about it yet, your the only person I have told.

HCT

xxx

I will decide what to put here one day...........brace yourselves........

woblyboy

I remember that H.Me and Hells Bells won't say nowt or do anything you don't want.I understand that as I proposed on the Sunday and we got married on the friday.The whole day,ring and scoff with my brother and the bride's sister cost me £600.The Fire Brigade were well pissed off that they couldn't chain me naked upside down to a Blackpool tram.We never even got a bunch of flowers from them.We got enough champagne off friends when we told them, to have washed the bus that took us from the restaurant to the pub.

S xx

• Like 1