The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
woblyboy

Typing will never be the same again

29 posts in this topic Last Reply

woblyboy

Just when you think you know all the text abbreviations possible, along come these:

(_!_) regular arse

(__!__) fat arse

(!) tight arse

(_*_) sore arse

(_o_) well used arse

(_e=mc2_) smart arse

And my favourite for those you want to really tell it to:

(_x_) kiss my arse

Edited by Marina
Copied text from .doc into post :-)
  • Like 6

Reggie

lt is so enlightening to be able to actually say arse without it being a filtered word. l am going to say it again ARSE.

You were up early Wb to post this - or had you just got home - after being 'arsed' out.

• Like 3

Sluggish
Marina

Only two words are filtered out on this forum, f**k and c***t.

Once upon a time, we filtered out "wank", except it would then filter out the following: S****k - when people were trying to talk about the "Swank diet" :lol4: I could filter it out again, but I can't be arsed... :devilgrin:

• Like 6

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

The Dragonfly

That's cute......

Jen x

Shazzie

I agree F. I am really enjoying this site.

I loved your abbreviations Wb. Enjoyed your reply too Marina.

:smarty:

Shazzie xx

• Like 2

Lurking
PaulX

Once upon a time, we filtered out "wank", except it would then filter out the following: S****k - when people were trying to talk about the "Swank diet" :lol4: I could filter it out again, but I can't be arsed... :devilgrin:

Not a word that often comes up when discussing MS. Either that or I am not reading the right sub forums. lol
  • Like 2

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,

Running over the same old ground.

What have we found?

The same old fears.

Herecomestrouble

Very educational you little 'ginger ninja on wheels' you... :tortoiseride:

xxx

I will decide what to put here one day...........brace yourselves........

woblyboy

How did you know that tomorrow the 8MPH Veyron powerchair goes back to the manufacturers for the third time having tipped over twice, dumping me unceremoniously on Her Majesty's Highway,and I'm getting a 4MPH Poxy Pavement Pram whilst it's away......WITCH

S xx

• Like 1

Herecomestrouble

Well I don't attend a physic evening once a week for nothing you know..................... :witch::stir:

xxx

• Like 1

woblyboy

No chemistry or maths then? I used to enjoy biology with double anatomy practical.

S xx

• Like 1

Nindancer

I only call my best friend c**t, as it's her favourite word, so I wouldn't say that to just anyone!

HCT, I'm liking your style :spin: but hoping Wb doesn't need a bandage or anything :stars:

Sonia x

ps. I might change my profile pic for a bit as you've reminded me of something funny

• Like 1

Herecomestrouble

Thank you Sonia, if I've raised a smile I am happy.

The 'ginger ninja' will be needing much more than a bandage if he carries on with his cheek......I have been told he like a bit of a slap! A very odd young man! :wicked:

What have I reminded you of, go on please tell.

xxx

• Like 1

woblyboy

YOUNG.........Why thank you madam.Is it not you that's had a slap..... on the brain?

S xx

• Like 1

Lurking
PaulX

I only call my best friend c**t, as it's her favourite word, so I wouldn't say that to just anyone :spin: :stars:

That's a very strange friendship. I'm sure no one would want to be your enemy. Lol
  • Like 1

What have we found?

The same old fears.

Nindancer

So

I do know a very funny man, he was recently featured here: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/comedy/news/comedian-gets-the-last-laugh-over-fcuk-logo-row-8975113.html

I have a pair of shorts.... wondering if they'll be in my next profile picture, shout now if people are likely to be offended.

Sonia x

• Like 1

Nindancer

That's a very strange friendship. I'm sure no one would want to be your enemy. Lol

No, it truly is a favourite of hers, I have managed to get her at least 3 birthday cards with the appropriate wording...the best was a picture of David Hassehoff with the caption "Sexy c***t on it, that is something I just can't better! lol

She introduced me to Dave (King Cn*t) in the newspaper article :spin:

Mal

I had this word printed on t-shirts and jackets as far back as 77 ,perhaps i should

counter sue FC.!......Better run i'm being poked on FB :crazy2: .....I didn't know you could still do it hahaha

Herecomestrouble

YOUNG.........Why thank you madam.Is it not you that's had a slap..... on the brain?

S xx

I know it's not true, but I have to be nice to you now and again.

xxx

Nindancer

I had this word printed on t-shirts and jackets as far back as 77 ,perhaps i should

counter sue FC.!......Better run i'm being poked on FB :crazy2: .....I didn't know you could still do it hahaha

Ha, I'm gonna poke you :spin:

• Like 1

Mal

Not been poked for at least two years , then three pokes in one night haha

• Like 2

Lurking
PaulX

I used to get a regular poking but now it rarely happens, once in a blue moon.

I used to look forward to being poked, it brightened up my day.

• Like 1

What have we found?

The same old fears.

Mal

I was going to go mad last night and do a bit of mass poking ,

but it was getting late and i don't think people would be too

pleased if they were woken up by their whistling android phone :whistle:

just to discover i had poked them :wtf:

• Like 2

woblyboy

Now then,I'm a 50 year old Luddite,and Poking means something totally different to whatever it means in this Virtually incomprehensible world.In a much more respectable world poking can be likened to prodding,and rodding is something done to a blocked pipe.....................I'll stop there before I get over-excited.

Wb

• Like 2

Herecomestrouble

Now then,I'm a 50 year old Luddite,and Poking means something totally different to whatever it means in this Virtually incomprehensible world.In a much more respectable world poking can be likened to prodding,and rodding is something done to a blocked pipe.....................I'll stop there before I get over-excited.

Wb

Can you really remember being excited, never mind over-excited! :pokeineye::screwing:

woblyboy

There are many versions of excited,and my long term memory is fine

S xx