The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Adel

Using online information about medications to inform a person living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Adel

Hello everyone,

I am a PhD student in Swansea University medical school doing a survey study to explore how people with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) search for medical information online, how they determine the quality of the information, and ask whether or not an online resource could help to inform treatment choices (e.g. side effects of prescribed medications).

This survey asks for your experience of using the Internet to gain information on MS , and on medicines used to manage its symptoms. We will collect information from you (or your carer) on your preference for obtaining information on your medications.

If you agree to take part in the research, we would appreciate it if you can fill out the questions on the survey link below. The survey will take about 20 to 30 minutes to complete and it is completely anonymous.

If you have any questions regarding this subject then feel free to message me.

Thank you for your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZYQGLQL

Nindancer

I've got to be honest, there's loads of information available between the MS Trust & MS Society. Additionally there's regular updates on new medication availability etc.

Sonia x

Nick

Information is not the problem, the problem is support, this is best given by others with a similar experience. I'm having a look at the survey now.

Just another Warrior...........

Skippysprite

Had a look and replied.

Pam x

Live for today.......never have regrets