• Create Account

The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice & information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions & share experiences with people affected by MS.

Is this where I get banned :-/

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Softsqueezy

Softsqueezy

The eternal optimist

• Members
  • 52 posts
    Member: 2955
  • Zodiac:

Current mood: None chosen
A crusty old biker out on a long summer ride in the country pulls up to a tavern in the middle of no where, parks his bike and walks inside.
As he passes through the swinging doors, he sees a sign hanging over the bar:
COLD BEER: $2.00

HAMBURGER: $2.25
CHEESEBURGER: $2.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH: $3.50
HAND JOB: $50.00
Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment, the ole' biker walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled farmers.
She glides down behind the bar to the ole biker.
"Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile, "may I help you?"
The ole biker leans over the bar, "I was wondering young lady," he whispers, "are you the one who gives the hand jobs?"
She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs "Why yes, yes, I sure am".
The ole' biker leans closer and into her left ear whispers softly, "Well, wash your hands real good, cause I want a cheeseburger".

Marina

Marina

Forum Founder

• Admin
  • 2,504,966 posts
    Member: 1
  • Zodiac:

Current mood: Sluggish
Nah, you won't get banned! :devilgrin:

Apart from which the description at the top of this Jokes section says: "Please be aware that some of the jokes may be 'adult' in nature."

It's also about time someone posted a joke, as it's been ages... So, thanks for yours! :flowerface:

ptlike

ptlike

Living Legend

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
    Member: 1329
  • Zodiac:

Current mood: Happy
Ha good one fran

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The MS People Forum is not responsible for advice or information supplied by members. We suggest you seek medical advice before trying anything.
Messages posted within the Forum express only the views of the author of the message and do not necessarily reflect the views of MS-People.com.
MS-People.com nor any person or entity associated with them will be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information posted on the site.