The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Nindancer

latest blog

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Mal

Good read Sonia

makes good nice to know that I'm not alone with dealing with this crap but not good or nice if you know what i mean

I've seen loads going on how much better they are doing after having HSCT and are still doing well after a few years of

having it ,at the moment the only way i would be able to fund it would be to sell most of my camera gear or borrow

from family and what if it didn't work as well as expected

anyhow forget about feeling down what people have to say about going on a trial , your still brighter , shaper and stronger

than those asking the questions and doing the examinations :)

Mal x

• Like 1

Nindancer

Thanks Mal, think I just friend requested you (hope it's you!) on facebook. Hope that's ok x

• Like 1

Mal

That was me lol

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Coronavirus - Information from Barts MS Research Blog

Some of the best information about MS and the coronavirus, especially if you’re on a DMD, comes straight from the horse’s mouth by Professor Gavin Giovannoni and his team at the Barts MS Research Blog. Comments in articles can also be informative. Please check it regularly as advice may alter from day to day.   Multiple Sclerosis Research Blog – A blog for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis. Interpreting good, bad and other research news MULTIPLE-SCLEROSIS-RESEARCH.ORG A blog for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis. Interpreting good, bad and other research news   The Barts MS Research Blog has also started what they call a “micro site”, which specifically deals with COVID-19 and has a Question and Answers section:   MS-Selfie - COVID-19 & MS SITES.GOOGLE.COM  

in General Discussion about MS

• Latest blog

If you have a few minutes spare, I penned this last weekend Enjoy! Sonia x   http://brokendancer.over-blog.com/2018/04/time-for-plan-b.html

• MS Blog- Battling fatigue

Hey guys I wrote a new blog post about how to battle fatigue. I hope it is helpful to you all.   http://multiplesclerosis-life.blogspot.co.uk/2015_12_01_archive.html   Thanks, Sarah.

• New MS Blog

Hi guys, I have started a new blog to spread the awareness of Multiple Sclerosis. I would really appreciate it if you would read my blog . I feel that MS is still misunderstood by many people and i would like people to become more aware about how this condition affects millions of people around the world. MS Blog: http://multiplesclerosis-life.blogspot.co.uk/

• Started a Blog, trial time

I hope this is an ok place to post a link to my blog   http://brokendancer.over-blog.com/   Sonia x

About Us

Founded in 2004, MS People UK is a community website and discussion forum by and for people with Multiple Sclerosis as well as for friends, families, supporters and those interested in this disabling condition.

If you’re newly diagnosed or want to ask about possible first symptoms, or if you’ve had Relapse Remit, Secondary or Primary Progressive MS for some time, a welcoming group of fellow MS sufferers is here to chat with you about MS symptoms, diagnosis and treatments.

The atmosphere is friendly whilst being compassionate, supportive and caring. Members also post about a variety of subjects not related to MS, as well as share jokes, talk about their hobbies, have fun, and more.

The MS People Forum is not responsible for advice or information supplied by members. We suggest you seek medical advice before trying anything.