The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
crispy

What makes a good forum?

34 posts in this topic Last Reply

dawney-t

Brilliant idea :crutch::bye::lol::cheers:

I've got loads of different coloured serviettes - lots of grub and plenty of drink. Where shall we have it?

Love Dawn

MS diagnosed May 2004, PPMS diagnosed July 2004

dawney-t

By the way Shirley - did you hear anything back from Anne? I didn't hear anything. Hope she's ok. Maybe its just computer problems or she's too busy to go on the computer as its getting so near Christmas.

Peta - Congratulations on losing 17 lbs. How did you do it? Are you on any particular diet? I'm desperate to lose weight. Need to lose about 3 stone!!! :crying:

Would be really nice to lose a bit before Christmas so wouldn't have to worry too much about putting a bit on over Christmas. This party we're gonna have isn't gonna help too much. :crutch:

Love Dawn :bye:

petac

Hi Dawn, Hi All

I am following the Weight Watchers method to diet, I used to go the meetings but this time am doing it on my own. I still have a long way to go as I want to loose another 3 stone!! Two of my friends are getting married next May and I want to be able to wear something "nice" It can be a bit of a hard slog especially with Christmas coming up but was so pleased to be able to buy some new clothes a size smaller.

Perhaps we should start our own dieters club for MSers. I wish people would stop saying "oh you should exercise more" yeah as if, if I could walk then I would!!

Best wishes to all especially those of you who are dieting!! :crutch:

Peta

Peta

catzzz.gif

smiffy

Right I'll try again - my Internet connection just died for a moment and it was the moment that I was about to send a message!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Anyway, Hello Dawn and everybody else

No I haven't heard back from Anne yet. She'd better have a good excuse - or else I'll have to tie her in knots from the book she's illustrated!!!!!!!

Bye for now

Shirley :goldfish:

angela

Hi everyone

got an e-mail from Ann she said to say "HALLO" from her she's been through a

sort of "black dog time" not wanted to talk to anyone or looked at forum for

days (thats not Ann) but she says things are looking brighter now, I'll

probably see her later as we are collecting outside our local Sainsbury's

today :bye: we(my husband and I)are 1-2pm and Ann said

on her e-mail she is 3-4pm so a cup of coffee and several visits to the loo are

looking good for an hour, so think of me at 1pm :lol: did 2hours yesterday

that was cold :cheers: anyway must go and prepare to shake my

tin at all these happy shopprers :whistling: :crutch:

Bye for now Angela

ps Chris P watch for my pet hates today or tomorrow!!

Give a woman the right shoes and she can conquer the world! Bette Midler.

crispy

Hi Angela, :bye:

Glad to hear you've heard from Ann, if you read this in time, please pass on my regards.

ps Chris P watch for my pet hates today or tomorrow!!

I'll look forward to that Angela, I'm running a bit behind with responses but I will get there. :yes:

Good luck with your collection, but you've hit on another of my pet hates with tin rattlers. :D Did you know it was illegal?

All the best,

:crutch:

................................ :dog: ........................................

All the best,

Chris P

dawney-t

Hi Angela

So glad you've heard from Ann. I was getting quite concerned about her. Well its now 1.00 so I guess you're busy doing your collecting. The weather is good here so hope its good where you are too.

Please give my love to Ann. We miss her a lot. Hope she's soon up to posting on the forum again.

Love Dawn

angela

Hi All

Try again lost complete message, sorry Chris missed your post by minutes but I

did see and tell Ann that you were all asking after her and wished her well

she hadn't been on her computer for ages and found my message, I had left a

message on her answer machine which she did get but of course I didn't leave my

number and we are ex dir, she said to thankyou all for you cocern and hopes to

be posting soon.

Had quite a good hour collecting hopefully as beneficial as yesterday

Give a woman the right shoes and she can conquer the world! Bette Midler.

crispy

Hi Angela, :bye:

Glad to hear you had a good result with your collecting, especially in the c-c-c-cold. :D

Good to hear that Ann is OK, I'm sure we'll all look forward to her posting again soon. I'll look forward to reading your pet hates :bye:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :crutch:

................................ :dog: ........................................

All the best,

Chris P