The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Marina

Moderators Being Active or "AWOL"

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Sluggish
Marina

As you will know, we have quite a few moderators on the forum. The idea for there being so many of us isn't so much that we actually need so many moderators but is more a matter that we all have MS and, consequently, there are often days when one or more of us don't feel up to coming online or we don't have the energy to post or our MS is affecting us in some other way. Or we may need to busy elsewhere in life or be travelling or some other such thing. Hence our having what may seem like more moderators than is necessary.

I in particular, for a variety of reasons I won't go into here in addition to my fatigue and lack of energy, have been more AWOL than present for quite some time. I apologise deeply for this and it has upset me a lot as I (obviously!) love this forum and keep it very close to my heart. I would so love to be a lot more active again and maybe I'll be able to again soon enough.

For that reason, it may appear from time to time that one or more, if not all, of us is "AWOL". But - please fear not! Hopefully, at least one of us is always here most of the time and, should one or even all of us seem to be AWOL, we will reappear in good enough time!

At any rate, the forum's grown so much and there are now many super members who do an excellent job at offering replies and support to others. One of the things that I think really makes this a good forum is how so very few, if any, topics go answered with zero replies - it just goes to show how active the forum is. And that leads me to say - many huge thanks to you all for making this such a popular and friendly forum :bday3:

[That said, if ever you see that none us appear to be around and if you feel something needs attending to, please DO send me an email (go to my profile and click "Send Email" at the bottom left) and I'll try to attend to it immediately.]

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

About Us

Founded in 2004, MS People UK is a community website and discussion forum by and for people with Multiple Sclerosis as well as for friends, families, supporters and those interested in this disabling condition.

If you’re newly diagnosed or want to ask about possible first symptoms, or if you’ve had Relapse Remit, Secondary or Primary Progressive MS for some time, a welcoming group of fellow MS sufferers is here to chat with you about MS symptoms, diagnosis and treatments.

The atmosphere is friendly whilst being compassionate, supportive and caring. Members also post about a variety of subjects not related to MS, as well as share jokes, talk about their hobbies, have fun, and more.

The MS People Forum is not responsible for advice or information supplied by members. We suggest you seek medical advice before trying anything.