The Accessible Property Register was set up in 2003 by Conrad Hodgkinson, Christine Barton, and Lindsay Yarrow. Christine and Lindsay are wheelchair users so we have personal experience of the barriers faced by disabled and older people in relation to housing.
Accessible Property Register:
- Specialises in promoting wheelchair accessible and adapted property, and wheelchair access holiday accommodation
- Accepts adverts for wheelchair accessible property suitable for disabled people for sale and rent
- Promotes wheelchair access social housing and private residential property
- Can recommend approved estate agents in most parts of the country
- Provides links and useful information relating to property and disabled access