The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
ptlike

Football woes

46 posts in this topic Last Reply

Lindyloo

Ha ha looks like Spurs are on a roll ... thats puts us GOOners back in with a wee shout!!!

Arsenal played 34 games on 71pts

Manu played 35 games on 76pts

Chelsea played 35 games on 77pts

So we have a game in hand if we win that against wigan we will be up to 74pts wiv 3 games left for evry team... thats 9pts left up for grabs and anything can happen...

Chelsea have to play Liverpool...

cant wait for match of the day didnt see any games today as we went to tescos shopping etc

Llndyxxxxxxxxxx

LindyLoo xx

" This moment will pass " (Bono U2)

Michelle

Cripes! What an awful match for Chelsea today :lol4:

Lindyloo

:lol4::lol4::lol4: Cant believe we let it slip away!!! :doomed:

Went to the beach to recover my upset and booked a seaweed bath for a treat.. went for a coffee with Conor and had a nice afternoon along the coast..

Maybe next year we might win a cup!! Its all your Mish hunni :you-rock::lol4:

LindyLoo xx

ptlike
Ha ha looks like Spurs are on a roll ... thats puts us GOOners back in with a wee shout!!!

Arsenal played 34 games on 71pts

Manu played 35 games on 76pts

Chelsea played 35 games on 77pts

So we have a game in hand if we win that against wigan we will be up to 74pts wiv 3 games left for evry team... thats 9pts left up for grabs and anything can happen...

Chelsea have to play Liverpool...

cant wait for match of the day didnt see any games today as we went to tescos shopping etc

Llndyxxxxxxxxxx

Awww lindy :clapping: ah well theres next year but hey wallcot was fab but feel you need a new goalkeeper and two defenders

Sorry :welcome: its only a game

ptlike
Cripes! What an awful match for Chelsea today :welcome:

Hi michelle looking good for chelsea now and i think they will beat liverpool. :clapping: Bet your hubby was chuffed this weekend good result

Best wishes

Peter ageing leeds suporter :wchair:

Lindyloo

Hey Peter... Glad Leeds doing well... I love to watch Norwich... they did great!!

you have a few tough games ahead.. but i hope Leeds go up!

I know its only a game but im very passionate about Arsenal and it hurts ...ouch..

Wow.. arent Spurs doing well... ya man Gareth bales...wot a goal??? i reckon they will do more damage before the season is finished!!!Manu???

yes we need a new goal keeper and defenders... we wont win nothing if The Boss dont buy no players this summer.. I will be giving him a call tomorrow...(in my dreams eh?? hahaha

nite nite :clapping:

LindyLoo xx

ptlike
Hey Peter... Glad Leeds doing well... I love to watch Norwich... they did great!!

you have a few tough games ahead.. but i hope Leeds go up!

I know its only a game but im very passionate about Arsenal and it hurts ...ouch..

Wow.. arent Spurs doing well... ya man Gareth bales...wot a goal??? i reckon they will do more damage before the season is finished!!!Manu???

yes we need a new goal keeper and defenders... we wont win nothing if The Boss dont buy no players this summer.. I will be giving him a call tomorrow...(in my dreams eh?? hahaha

nite nite :welcome:

Leeds well what can i say should have made things certain long ago but alas its gone bit pear shaped i fear they will end up in play offs and miss out for the third time :clapping: If man u will league and leeds fail to get promotion my son will gloat big time has anyone got a spare room :rofl:

Lindy im sure your manager at arsenal will give you a ring to access your feelings and get advice on transfers. Arsenal i believe are the only team not to have ever dropped out of the top flight. Venger has done well though sure that aint how you spell his name though lol. Hope he takes your advice and buys this year or has super tallent coming up chelsea and man u need to be pushed for my sanity and to keep my son quiet :wchair:

Michelle

:welcome: Pete.

Andrew was screaming Yes! at Evertons result. I was shouting and screaching @ Newport Dragons (rugby) result against Edinburgh. So, all in all it wasn't a bad sports weekend.

I was pleased to hear the news about Newcastle. So, was my son-in-law who supports them.

Michelle :clapping:

Lindyloo

Hey Peter

Your house sounds like good craic....lots of football banter goes on here too!! does your son love Manu??

I was mortified at how Wigan ripped us apart ....OMG .... and what a goal from Bramble...if Messy scored that we would never hear the end of it...credit to T Bramble.. and go on the Toon - hope they do well also..

Glad Barcelona got beat ... (i wonder why???)

lindy :hearts_circle:

LindyLoo xx

ptlike
:cheerleader: Pete.

Andrew was screaming Yes! at Evertons result. I was shouting and screaching @ Newport Dragons (rugby) result against Edinburgh. So, all in all it wasn't a bad sports weekend.

I was pleased to hear the news about Newcastle. So, was my son-in-law who supports them.

Michelle :hearts_circle:

Hope son inlaw is in toon :thanx: great their up though

Peter

ptlike
Hey Peter

Your house sounds like good craic....lots of football banter goes on here too!! does your son love Manu??

I was mortified at how Wigan ripped us apart ....OMG .... and what a goal from Bramble...if Messy scored that we would never hear the end of it...credit to T Bramble.. and go on the Toon - hope they do well also..

Glad Barcelona got beat ... (i wonder why???)

lindy :hearts_circle:

Well yes Lindy son is loyal man u supporter unfortunateley least i got to gloat for short while after leeds beat them in fa cup :cheerleader: Hes gloating now :cry::thanx:

Michelle

Important game for Chelsea today.

Michelle :hearts_circle:

Lindyloo

big score for chelsea... very tight now the difference.. i dont care who wins it now.. i like wayne rooney as a player and scholes ..actually i have a ginger cat called Chudleigh Scholes hehe :hearts_circle:

LindyLoo xx

Michelle

nice name for a cat babes,lol.

The goals just kept coming yesterday. Poor Stoke!

Michelle xxxx

Lindyloo

Yes Mish i rescued another Kitty - i have tamed him now... i will stick up a few pics hun...xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LindyLoo xx

Michelle

Well done Chelsea. I'm just hoping Man U will lose - doesn't look like it though.

Lindy,

I would love another pussy cat but Andrew says,

" No!" :squiffy: xxx

happyandy

Never noticed that Ray Wilkins looks more and more like "Uncle Fester" from the Adams family ?

Andy

If I knew I was going to live so long I would have taken better care of my body

ptlike

Hi Lindy Michelle

Looks very good for chelsea now :squiffy: Please dont let man u win i will have months of gloating from my son.

Lindy as a leeds supporter i only have a tuft of hair left, blew their chance again saturday but i suppose theres next week, will my tuft be left? :squiffy:

Best wishes

Peter

Edited by ptlike

ptlike
Never noticed that Ray Wilkins looks more and more like "Uncle Fester" from the Adams family ?

Andy

:squiffy: So do I Andy :squiffy:

Peter

Lindyloo

Jesus Peter you on early tonite...hahahaha

Yes UNCLE FESTER .... image of him...

Lindyxxx

I just want the league to finish... sour grapes for me ... not a happy Gooner... bloody hope SPurs dont catch up!!!! Ahhhh

look forward to the world cup!!! like to see Spain, England or Holland but head thinks Argentina will win..

LindyLoo xx

ptlike
Jesus Peter you on early tonite...hahahaha

Yes UNCLE FESTER .... image of him...

Lindyxxx

I just want the league to finish... sour grapes for me ... not a happy Gooner... bloody hope SPurs dont catch up!!!! Ahhhh

look forward to the world cup!!! like to see Spain, England or Holland but head thinks Argentina will win..

Hi Lindy

Poor poor gooner fan oh I should be so lucky as a Leeds fan :you-rock: You may think im joking about been like fester :wchair: Even earlier on tonight lindy hahaha

Take care

Peter