The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
debzsanderson

CCSVI diary section?

17 posts in this topic Last Reply

debzsanderson

Just had a thought that it might be nice (if those concerned wanted to do it of course!!) to do a diary section for those people having the ccsvi treatment. We are considering it as a treamtent and curious to how over time the people having it find it helps and improves their MS.

debz xx

Mark has PP MS but I am his partner and do the posts as he cant use the computer!!

colmmc

I'm up for it ( but then I'd need to be really, Ive gobbed off so much about it on here.)

I go to Poland on 22/06/2010 back 27/06/2010

Then I will give it to you all straight, never was any good at pulling my punches.

colmmc

Lindyloo
:huladancer:

LindyLoo xx

" This moment will pass " (Bono U2)

Hezza

Hi guys,

Just letting you know that I've flagged the request up to the other mods for discussion :huladancer:

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres

Tania B

I think this would be a very good idea.

Tania x

Sluggish
Marina

Before I decide if and how to do it :rofl: may I please ask how many people would want a diary of their own? Would it be a running diary with several entries like the LDN ones or just a single entry describing the experience itself and how they felt afterwards? Remember, that diaries can only have posts in them by the person whose diary it is and no replies from other members (so that it doesn't go off-topic and whatever else).

Obviously, Colm would want to write about it :help2:. Who else is having the treatment who would want a diary?

Once I know, I might be better able to see about how to integrate it admin-wise :boo_hoo:

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

colmmc
Before I decide if and how to do it :rofl: may I please ask how many people would want a diary of their own? Would it be a running diary with several entries like the LDN ones or just a single entry describing the experience itself and how they felt afterwards? Remember, that diaries can only have posts in them by the person whose diary it is and no replies from other members (so that it doesn't go off-topic and whatever else).

Obviously, Colm would want to write about it :help2:. Who else is having the treatment who would want a diary?

Once I know, I might be better able to see about how to integrate it admin-wise :boo_hoo:

'O' go on then you've twisted my arm,If you insist,You know I'm the shy quiet type but I will do my best.

8 Days to go.

And this is my100 posts, So many thing to celebrate.

Colmmc

brainless

thanks for this, Colm, we're all agog..... may well take over from W.C.!!!!

got your dates ringed on my calendar and willing you to good health

:hearts_circle::huladancer::cheerleader:

Lottie, x

LIVING IN THE MOMENT

colmmc

Thanks Lotti

I really am getting quite Giddy about the whole thing.

Did I mention It's only 8 Days to go?

Or 8 more sleeps.

brainless

vaguely remember something... in passing!!!!!!! Can't stop grinning on your behalf!!!!!!!!

:cheerleader::hearts_circle:

Lottie, x

LIVING IN THE MOMENT

brainless

7 SLEEPS!!!!!!!

Thanks Lotti

I really am getting quite Giddy about the whole thing.

Did I mention It's only 8 Days to go?

Or 8 more sleeps.

Lottie, x

LIVING IN THE MOMENT

colmmc
7 SLEEPS!!!!!!!

Who's been counting?

As the week go's on not sure I'll be sleeping at all.

brainless
Who's been counting?

As the week go's on not sure I'll be sleeping at all.

who cares????? think of the wonderful, contented nights you'll enjoy afterwards!!

Lottie, x

LIVING IN THE MOMENT

Sluggish
Marina

May I please ask if we can keep on topic here, so's I can try to follow how many people, if any, would like a Diary. Thank you! :thanx:

Before I decide if and how to do it :hippy: may I please ask how many people would want a diary of their own? Would it be a running diary with several entries like the LDN ones or just a single entry describing the experience itself and how they felt afterwards? Remember, that diaries can only have posts in them by the person whose diary it is and no replies from other members (so that it doesn't go off-topic and whatever else).

Obviously, Colm would want to write about it :hearts: . Who else is having the treatment who would want a diary?

Once I know, I might be better able to see about how to integrate it admin-wise :flowerface:

Marina

brainless

Marina

can I suggest we remove sub heading re Ireland on CCSVI thread? As you have now combined all the CCSVI threads it is a little misleading for any newbies/ guests.

Lottie, x

LIVING IN THE MOMENT

Tania B

I think a Diary section is a good idea.

Tania

Sluggish
Marina
can I suggest we remove sub heading re Ireland on CCSVI thread? As you have now combined all the CCSVI threads it is a little misleading for any newbies/ guests.

Done :lol4:

Re diaries, I'm afraid it would need quite a few people wanting to have diaries as there's quite a bit of work involved to set each one up and, so far, nobody has said they'd like one. It would also not be worth it unless they kept a running diary rather than just describe the day they had the procedure and any after-effects which can be put into one post (rather like Colm's already done). Sorry about that! In the meantime, we'll just see how it goes and if enough people eventually ask for one :lol4:

Marina