The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Tania B

Back of the wardrobe

40 posts in this topic Last Reply

Tania B

Well Andy, I imagine you're being honest and direct. Many people, especially men, do not often say what they actually think.

By the way, my legs are so white that I'm told that they glow in the dark. It was sugested, a couple of days ago, that I should consider exposing the offensive appendages to a little bit of sun and I could do that in the garden where no one else can see me. The only trouble is that sometimes folk visit unannounced and I could scare them. Maybe I could join the pale undead and come out only at night. It's just a thought.

Tania

happyandy

Well, I think you ladies have missed the Joke....or are being too polite.

I was out yesterday with a few contractor pals and after a few drams one mate started getting to the "lovey dovey" caring mode.

He said "Andy, We would all really love to have you back, unless your condition got worse and became a drooling vegetable, but that's only common sense"

Ive not laughed so much in ages.

P.S what is this got to do with what you find in the back of a cupboard.

Jokes copyright of Bernard Manning circa 1970 ....

If I knew I was going to live so long I would have taken better care of my body

Tania B

Well perhaps you found a Bernard Manning joke book at the back of your wardrobe.

Keep laughing!

Tania

brainless

basically Andy, any excuse to lower the tone..... sure isn't that why you're mad about us!!!!!!!?????? :lolbash:

Lottie, x

LIVING IN THE MOMENT

Tania B

A form of attention seeking perhaps?

:lolbash: Tania

happyandy

When it comes to attention-seeking Im in "Limbo land"

I seem to have all the symptoms but the tests keep coming back negative

Andy

ptlike

Andy

You flirt :lolbash:

Best wishes

Peter

When it comes to attention-seeking Im in "Limbo land"

I seem to have all the symptoms but the tests keep coming back negative

Andy

brainless

to be fair, Peter (got the name right!!! LOL)....we're all flirts,,,God, life would be boring if we weren't!!!!!

but, yes, have to admit, think Andy may have a thing for you... or have I got that the wrong way round.....blame MS!!!!!!!!!!

:lolbash::help2:

Lottie, x

LIVING IN THE MOMENT

ptlike

Hi Lottie

Do you think???????? :help2:

Best wishes

Peter

to be fair, Peter (got the name right!!! LOL)....we're all flirts,,,God, life would be boring if we weren't!!!!!

but, yes, have to admit, think Andy may have a thing for you... or have I got that the wrong way round.....blame MS!!!!!!!!!!

:lolbash::sleep4:

Lindyloo

Elma

I agree with you...my wardrobe is filled with nice clothes...i love clothes & fashion and looking good helps me alot... When im sick i have another load of clothes that are at the top of my wardrobe ....i actually hate them.. lol ... they make me feel yuk!! lol and i only take them down when i am ill.

At the moment i hope they stay at the top of the wardrobe for a long long time... as most of my symptoms are sensory clothes can actually cause me pain ... jeans,heavy trousers etc... so i dont wear this sort of clothing anymore.. i cant..

i love pretty dresses worn with leggins......

lindyxx

LindyLoo xx

" This moment will pass " (Bono U2)

brainless
Hi Lottie

Do you think???????? :lolbash:

Best wishes

Peter

yep.... dig out the fishnets, Peter, ya never know your luck!!!!!!!

Lottie, x

LIVING IN THE MOMENT

happyandy

I confess that sleeping with a Yorkshireman is not top of my bucket list.

Having to listen to the virtues of Geoff Boycott after coitus would be a bit much.

I'll stick to women with a good pension and a bad cough.

Andy

Tania B

What are the chances of that happening Andy?

Tania

happyandy

Well, Ive had to rule out women who work in the public sector....

Tania B

That's for sure as their pensions will be negligible. It's a big world though.

Tania