The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
weedippyhippy

Lorraine

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

weedippyhippy

Hi all ,not sure if this is right or what ???/

I'm lorraine

I'm 39

live near Loch Lomond (Scotland)

one daughter Jenna who's 14

i live with Archie we've been together for 4 years (i started dating him the week after i started to display any MS'y type thangs)

I no longer work (I'm a trained nursed who worked with people with learning difficulties ) I now 'work ' at the CAB which is wonderful ......i'love it !!!!!!

i volunteer two days a week which is ''enough'' i can still have a 'life''(to some extent )

i love MOTORBIKES, rock ,music ,camping ,learning,and LIFE

its taken me tears (oops a freudian slip) i meant to to write years to accept whats happening and all the losses MS has caused but i think i have just about turned that proverbial corner i now enjoy my life i do as much as i can when i can (and sleep the rest )

I now actually LIKE myself and who i've become. i 've got more time to enjoy my family and friends and to spend quality time with both....

enough for now

Lorraine

(in the pic i'm 3rd Left wearing a white/grey t shirt )

Sluggish
Marina

Hi Lorraine and Welcome!

Yes, you got it right and what :clap: and it's always nice to be able to put a face to a name too, as well as to learn a bit more about someone we know onlist.

Thanks for joining us and we hope to see and read more of you here :cheers:

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

Ellie

Hi Lorraine

Its lovely to see a picture of you at long last. I have been talking to you for so long, and had not realised that I had not idea what you looked like, you lood as if you were having a great time in the picture.

Luv

Ellie :cheers: