The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Hils

Top Ten Lists game

85 posts in this topic Last Reply

Smiler

good one Nikia

In my case the DIY...

5. waxing the stripped wood in the hall

love jen

xxxxx

n026.gif

Dx April 05, struggled the whole year and next emotionally physically mentally and Spiritually...moved house and loving the sea coasts & fresh air. a010.gif

Michelle

Skatty.. See what you mean.. I see you like our short welsh lad Kelly from the stereophonics.. Took me ages to remember his name :mummy: And that wee fella from top gear....

I like tall men :rofl2:

Thats why I got myself a tall englishman with scots blood :rofl2:

Makes life interesting :rofl2:

Love Mish :rofl2:

Michelle

Jen,

I lie not... I am striping wood in the hall...

Love Mish :mummy:

Smiler

it's a nighmare Mish :mummy: don't you think so!

6. I also want to take down the curtains in the small spare bedroom

7. and decorate it!!!!

love jen

xxxxxx

n026.gif

Dx April 05, struggled the whole year and next emotionally physically mentally and Spiritually...moved house and loving the sea coasts & fresh air. a010.gif

Hils

8. Forcefully evict my 22 year old son's mega collection of fluffy stuffed animals :rofl2: (except, of course, green rabbit). But I'm just too much of a softie to do it.

Hils :hehehe:

If you can meet with triumph and disaster...and treat those two imposters just the same...

Smiler

awa...bless!!!!!!!!! :teddy::wavebunny::pathead:

9.frame all the good photo's i love!!!!

n026.gif

SkattyBell

10. GET MY HOUSE IN ORDER!

Another list - Your favourite item of clothing:

My comfy, wobbly, sheep slippers.

:wavebunny:( Perfect for slobbing in!)

Smiler

ohh...so many fav items to choose from...:angel:

2. I love my stretch FCUK dark wash jeans...i could live in jeans :iagree:

love jen

xxxxx

n026.gif

Hils
3. My old, sloppy, cosy out of shape track suit trousers that I get into when I get back from work, to just curl up on the sofa in!!!!

If you can meet with triumph and disaster...and treat those two imposters just the same...

Michelle

My pic of Andrew which is perched next to our p.c.. It cheers me up....

Michelle :angel: