The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
happyandy

Flashy Forum

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

happyandy

Hi Marina,

Thanks to yourself and band of helpers for doing the upgrade, it was obviously a big piece of work. Im sure everyone has missed it and once everyone gets used to the new look they will be blogging away

Congratulations

Andy

• Like 2

If I knew I was going to live so long I would have taken better care of my body

Nick

From me to well done !!! Urrrrrrr Im just trying to work it all out at the moment LOL

Nick

• Like 2

Just another Warrior...........

debzsanderson

Well done Marina for making the new website so nice - I hope you allow yourself a well deserved rest!!

debz xx

• Like 2

Mark has PP MS but I am his partner and do the posts as he cant use the computer!!

Sluggish
Marina

Thank you, Andy and others! :you-rock:

I hope you won't mind, but I'll move this to the "Feedback" section as it relates to the forum itself rather than to MS per se.

Yes, the work has been rather humongous... I started on it about a month before we went offline, then testing it on a test site whilst installing umpteen add-ons, with the mods as my band of helpers to find bugs, blips or things that didn't look right or whatever. The actual upgrade itself had a few blips here and there, which obviously needed fixing. I then installed everything else again on this forum. I think all upgrade bugs have been fixed, but if anybody finds any, please let me know as we may have missed some!

Normally, it should've taken a lot quicker, but when you've got MS... well, you know... it kind of knocks you out a bit :hoop: I'm just sorry it took me so long and that you all couldn't access the forum for so long. Methinks I'll now have a few days of a jolly good rest, as there were times when I was falling asleep on my keyboard or walking around like a zombie :lol4:

Nick - the new "Help" pages are more informative than the old ones, and there's a couple of tips in this section. If there's anything in particular you'd like to know, please feel free to ask here in this section and either I or one of the mods will try to help you out. Or you might find that, in clicking here and there, you'll discover this or that (wow, that was really not very helpful of me!).

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the mods for their involvement too :thanks:

• Like 1

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

Akorah

Well done Marina and thankyou for all the hard work i know it must have taken to create such a lovely new forum! Im looking forward to trying to work it out lol! :bravo:

• Like 2

chelly xxx

druidsam

aye, like the others have said already, the new place is looking good. well done!

• Like 1

druidsam.gif