The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
PaulX

Zodiac

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Lurking
PaulX

Now that is all a bit odd.

I put in I was Aquarius and my birth month is in as January, but my display when I post says I am a Capricorn.

Is this an MS symptom, does it mess with your star sign too? :blink:

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,

Running over the same old ground.

What have we found?

The same old fears.

Sluggish
Marina

Ooh! You're right! A Capricorn image shows for Aquarius and also for Aries... :blush3:

Unfortunately, it would appear the images for Capricorn and Aquarius don't seem to exist... :oops:

I'll have to go see if I can find some others and which are correct ones!

Sorry about that but thanks ever so much for bringing it to my attention as I obviously I missed it... :thanx:

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

Sluggish
Marina

Fixed, except that they're red instead of lilac now, which doesn't quite match the other reds on the forum but it's all there is that's fits. I'll see if I can get the lilac ones sorted out.

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

Lurking
PaulX

All seems in order, I don't need to change my personality after all.

Thanks.

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,

Running over the same old ground.

What have we found?

The same old fears.