The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Sign in to follow this  
Marina

Queen's Square Bladder Stimulator

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Sluggish
Marina

Contributed by Fi :cheers:

A friend of mine with ms recommended the following product to help with bladder problems which was introduced to her by her continence physio. I just cant seem to empty my bladder and I just feel all the time I need to go and my bladder is really irritable and I go so many times in 1 day and during the night and if I need to go (usually if we are going out!) then I cant go. You put this device in the area of the pelvis and it stimulates you to go and to go more. It only cost

bladder_stim.jpg

• Like 1

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

Sluggish
Marina

Word Document - leaflet on the stimulator

(large file - 775kb)

• Like 1

Marina

Sluggish
Marina

Queen's Square leaflet on the stimulator.

PDF - 166kb

queens_leaflet.pdf

• Like 1

Marina

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Bladder urgency

Hi there, im struggling to get much enjoyment out of life as I can't go anywhere without a toilet. Would love to go for walks, to gigs etc. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anything help?   Rachey

in General Discussion about MS

• bladder infection

saw doc yesterday ,i have a bladder infection,so started a course of antibiotics,my fatique is loads woorse,i could sleep for britain as well,hot flushes.iam under the eye doc for double vision due to go back in march to see him,the double vision has got woorse.is this ms playing up and having abit of a party ? any advice would be greatly appreciated.tc xx

• A sort of bladder problem.

I could not see how to anon so here goes.   I have to use tena lady due to a leakage issue........now I have an extra problem.......my urine 'wicks' it's way up between my cheeks & into that little dip at the top!   What on earth can I do about this...........please help, I feel dirty and self-conscious about it.   HCT xxx

• iv steroids and bladder prob

Hello again folks I had a dose of steroids on Monday and began to feel a bit rotten yesterday. My bladder in particular was causing me trouble, up and down to the loo constantly.   This continued through the night, i was needing to pee all the time and i did actually go, it wasn't just the feeling of needing to go.   Has this got something to do with the steroids? I also had headache all the on Wednesday which is unlike me but its my bladder causing me the most trouble. I also started on tolterodine a week ago.

• Bladder research trial in north London

If you have an overactive bladder (OAB) with your MS, you may be interested in a research trial at the Whittington Hospital in north London. In some people with OAB symptoms, the urine shows signs that the bladder is inflamed, and although infection is a recognised cause of such inflammation, routine tests for infection are often negative. Some research has raised doubts about the accuracy of standard tests for infection.   More details are shown on the attached pdf file.

About Us

Founded in 2004, MS People UK is a community website and discussion forum by and for people with Multiple Sclerosis as well as for friends, families, supporters and those interested in this disabling condition.

If you’re newly diagnosed or want to ask about possible first symptoms, or if you’ve had Relapse Remit, Secondary or Primary Progressive MS for some time, a welcoming group of fellow MS sufferers is here to chat with you about MS symptoms, diagnosis and treatments.

The atmosphere is friendly whilst being compassionate, supportive and caring. Members also post about a variety of subjects not related to MS, as well as share jokes, talk about their hobbies, have fun, and more.

The MS People Forum is not responsible for advice or information supplied by members. We suggest you seek medical advice before trying anything.