The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Sign in to follow this  
Marina

Welcome to All Newbies!

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Sluggish
Marina

Hello and Welcome to all Newbies! :bye:

My thanks to Chris P for introducing you to the Forum :crutch:

For anybody who's not quite accustomed to a forum with as many features as this one has and might need :bye:, please check out the How To Use the Forum pages, there are quite few tips on how to do what etc.

Having introduced yourselves in this section (although there's no obligation to start here), please feel free to then go onto the other sections as appropriate and chat away :bye:

I hope you enjoy your time with us as well as maybe make some new MS friends.

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Can the old timers take us newbies back a step?

Well the topic is in the title really.   I've been reading everything you all have to say with interest and although the general rule is that everyone is so different, I feel that some of you longer diagnosed (mods especially) may have a lot to tell us if you could just go back in time and give us how it all started for you and how long things took???   It's a big ask I know. But I've looked back in your post history and can't quite piece the progression together for you guys. I feel it would be really useful to learn how things changed for you???   please?   I'm still hanging out for MRIon thursday with a totally numb leg now, and creeping into left heel too. Booooo

in General Discussion about MS

• BUDDIES: TO ALL 'NEWBIES'

everyone,   I have just joined this site and wanted to catch up with all the newbies...I thought sending you all a post to introduce myself would take ages...SO..I have taken a leap of FAITH and thought you could all come over here to this post . we could have a P-A-R-T-Y or do a daily/ weekly catch up for all Newbies! Any ideas gladly excepted!   Is there any sort of BUDDIES thread like this on the site? is this a good idea? What do you think?   Wanna join the Buddies thread...   love n hugs jen xxx

• Welcome "Newbies"

What a lot of new members lately! As I've not been around much lately, I thought I'd say "Welcome" to you all in one go   Squiffy, from a webmistress to a fellow webmaster - we're honoured and delighted to have you with us . Good to see a fellow joke site owner too !   Anita, nice to see you here as well as on the list. Hope to hear more from you on both Don't forget to let us know when you get your MRI results and how you do... .   Gus, are you going to start a new topic on fishing perchance? . Good to see you here too.   Black Acrylic, sounds like you might be a music man . Hope to see more of you around too.

About Us

Founded in 2004, MS People UK is a community website and discussion forum by and for people with Multiple Sclerosis as well as for friends, families, supporters and those interested in this disabling condition.

If you’re newly diagnosed or want to ask about possible first symptoms, or if you’ve had Relapse Remit, Secondary or Primary Progressive MS for some time, a welcoming group of fellow MS sufferers is here to chat with you about MS symptoms, diagnosis and treatments.

The atmosphere is friendly whilst being compassionate, supportive and caring. Members also post about a variety of subjects not related to MS, as well as share jokes, talk about their hobbies, have fun, and more.

The MS People Forum is not responsible for advice or information supplied by members. We suggest you seek medical advice before trying anything.