The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
manc1

p&p intro

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

manc1

Greetings,

I'm Paul and my wife is Pauline, we both have ms.Iwas dx in'79 and have spms. I am in a chair all the time but am able to transfer. Pauline has ppms. Over the past 3 years she has gone downhill very fast and now needs to be hoisted everywhere. She has also developed problems speaking and swallowing. We met in '90 at a HBO therapy centre, lived together in '92 and married in '95.We have four children between usa aged 31, 30, 28, and 26. all are independent and unmarried. Hope thats enough for an intro. I am starting to find my way round the site just!

see you soon p&p

crispy

Hi Paul, hi Pauline, :bye:

Guess Who? OK, so we've met before in another world, but I'm sure others will be interested to hear your story. It's great to have you posting here.

Four 'children' between you, all in their late twenties or early thirties, and all unmarried - that has to be a record :funny:

I have one daughter of 31, who has already been married twice, and one who is in her mid twenties, and she tells me she's practicing at being married. :D

Great to hear from you both, all the best,

Chris P :crutch:

................................ :dog: ........................................

All the best,

Chris P

FISHER

:crutch:

HELLO PAUL & PAULINE,

ITS A SMALL WORLD WE HAVE A DAUGHTER CALLED PAULINE AND HER HUSBAND IS CALLED PAUL. WE WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY ITS NICE TO MEET YOU, AND HOPE WE ALL ENJOY THIS SITE. JAMES MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH MS, WE ARE JUST LEARNING TO COPE WITH IT, ITS NOT EASY. I HOPE YOU ARE BOTH WELL AS YOU CAN BEWILL TALK TO YOU SOON.

BEST WISHES,

LIZ & JAMES. :bye:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• intro

Hello all, thought I'd introduce myself. Would like to use all those lovely animations but if you read my only previous posts I can't seem to veiw them or use them..so this shall be rather plain...sorry :( I have been DX 5 yrs now and am married to a wonderful man, we have 4 children. Have been lurking silently for a while now and have already found this forum to be helpful for me. The nickname is fishy 'cos my daughter and I like to breed and keep tropical fish...well at least you don't have to walk a fish.... :0) Hope everyone had a good Christmas! Fishy!!!

in General Discussion about MS

• My Intro

My name is Shirl from Rochester in Kent. I was dx with rrms in 1992 but, like a lot of people, was around for a long time before that. About 18 months ago it progressed to spms, deep joy!!!   I cope with most things it throws at me and still try to keep smiling even it if is through gritted teeth sometimes. I've just come through a rough period where I've had to give up work, my ms won't let me work any longer. I've more or less come to terms with it but do miss my colleagues and the daily banter etc.   I look forward to meeting you all in time.   Shirl x

• intro to the group

Hello all My name is Peter and live in East London / Essex depending on what way i turn out of the door Unfortunatly i have PPMS and was confined to wheelchair 12 mths after DX DX was easter 2000 but i do get out sometimes these days i refer to as day release interests are aviation   Peter

• Wnella's intro

Already posted in 'The Discussion Lounge' after joining yesterday. I'm 42, married for 20 years this year with 2 sons aged 18 & 12 yrs. I live in Staffordshire, U.K.   I have had diabetes T2, controlled with medication for 2 yrs. The only positive from this has been some weight loss   I am currently undergoing testing query MS as explained in my other post. I hope to participate in the group providing time allows between work, etc. Bye for now.

About Us

Founded in 2004, MS People UK is a community website and discussion forum by and for people with Multiple Sclerosis as well as for friends, families, supporters and those interested in this disabling condition.

If you’re newly diagnosed or want to ask about possible first symptoms, or if you’ve had Relapse Remit, Secondary or Primary Progressive MS for some time, a welcoming group of fellow MS sufferers is here to chat with you about MS symptoms, diagnosis and treatments.

The atmosphere is friendly whilst being compassionate, supportive and caring. Members also post about a variety of subjects not related to MS, as well as share jokes, talk about their hobbies, have fun, and more.

The MS People Forum is not responsible for advice or information supplied by members. We suggest you seek medical advice before trying anything.