The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Stumbler

You have to be a certain age to enjoy this!

18 posts in this topic Last Reply

Procrastinating
Stumbler
  • Like 2

John aka Stumbler (as I do fall over!)

Illegitimi non carborundum

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "Wow! What a ride!"

Rama

Ha ha. Sadly I remember all of those things.

Gill x

Crafty Cow

Love it....happy memories! :-)))

Follow me, you can follow me....and I, I will not desert you..............

cazza

Love it,brought back great memories and some of the things i actually used to own.

If only things were as simple and innocent today!!!!

*A Christmas Carole*

lala

Brilliant!

I thought i had imagined finger bob as nobody else ever remembers it, now i have proof!

Laura x

• Like 1

derby42

John, that was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

derby x

The Dragonfly

Stumbler, et al,

Um, sorry, but am I missing something here? All I see is a little old man showing a moonie and comments saying something about memories. Has this been taken off.

Hezza

Hi Dragonfly,

I've just checked - there should be a video link in there. I can access it no problem. I can't copy the link for you as my internet connections are all playing up in this raging storm & iPhone won't play nice! I'm sure one of the others will help out later.

:hearts:

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres

Sluggish
Marina

Dragonfly, where you trying to look at the video from an iPad (or other tablet)? It's fine on my computer but when I look at it with my iPad, it shows a big black area and nothing else. If I tap on that black area, then a Play button appears. If I tap the Play button, it then works. If you are indeed on an iPad, try tapping it.

If you're on a computer, do you maybe have a browser extension/add-on that might be blocking it?

If you still can't see it, here's the direct link instead of the embedded one: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeEWtNaW6KE - you'll have to copy and paste it though as I had to remove the "http://" part of it (removing it makes links unclickable) as it otherwise embeds itself directly into the post.

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

Mal

I can see it ok :tvhappy:

Lurking
PaulX

Oh dear, some of those were after my time. :cry:

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,

Running over the same old ground.

What have we found?

The same old fears.

Lurking
PaulX

Brilliant!

I thought i had imagined finger bob as nobody else ever remembers it, now i have proof!

Laura x

I loved finger bob, you didn't imagine it. No mention of the Water Margin though, that was great.
  • Like 1

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,

Running over the same old ground.

What have we found?

The same old fears.

The Dragonfly

Finally watched it......Loved that, I remember most of those, great days, so simple.

I'll be sharing it with my kids.

Jen xx

Nindancer

Brilliant! Even got hubby to watch it, we think we recognised about 95% on the first watch LOL

Sonia x

Poppy
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I absolutely loved that.....thankyou Stumbler xXx

woblyboy

You know what, I only know it's sunday 'cos the shops shut early, and even thinking hard yesterday is a complete effin' mystery.BUT as for the wideo clips............like crystal,to the extent I remembered the name of Roland Rat's furry friend.....Without Gogling let's see what you reckon.In fact let's see your questions,and don't be playing the clip again

Who and what am I ?

Nindancer

Was Kevin a gerbil? That's totally from memory so could be wrong?! x

woblyboy

I am pleased to report that your memory was firing on all neurons

Wb x

• Like 1