The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Marina

Do you dunk your p*nis?

31 posts in this topic Last Reply

Procrastinating
Stumbler

Thank you, Marina, for answering the age-old question, what do women talk about...... :lol4:

:moonieman:

• Like 2

John aka Stumbler (as I do fall over!)

Illegitimi non carborundum

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "Wow! What a ride!"

Sluggish
Marina

:rofl: Stumbler!

The link is apparently doing the rounds on the internet like wildfire - and I got it from a MAN... :lolbash:

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

Mal

This will probably go through my mind when i reach out to take a drink from

my glass of water when i wake up in the middle of the night lol

• Like 3

Sluggish
Marina

Did you manage to read through all of what is now 41 pages? :lol2:

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

Mal

The post by crazymumm on page 39 is a bit shocking !

i mean stain remover is not cheap ;)

• Like 2

Rama

That is just crazy!! I couldn't be bothered reading all the threads but had to go to page 39 and read Crazymumm's entry. It was a bit shocking and I can't believe more people didn't comment on it.

Gill x

jayjill

Thanks Marina, there are some things you need to know (like never refer to a green beaker in polite company :-! ) I couldn't read ALL the comments though, but enough to have a good laugh :-D xx

Reggie

:wchair: Epic post - don't know when l laughed so much. Now l know why some cars have 'beaker holders' in the front and rear seats. And l thought it was to put my latte - free from Waitrose - when shopping - in!

Another thought - are Mansize Tissues - for big noses - or is there another use for them.

• Like 2

woblyboy

There's no need for tissues,dettol an old sock or any other clean up materiel when in a loving erotic relationship relationship

Wb

• Like 1

Reggie

There's no need for tissues,dettol an old sock or any other clean up materiel when in a loving erotic relationship relationship

Wb

Wb - you have obviously never had to sleep on the damp patch!! l bet you will be snoring away oblivious.
  • Like 1

The Dragonfly

Finally got to read this.....haven't laughed so hard in ages my stomach hurts. I think I will be passing this link on to a few people this week, it's too funny not to.

Mal

I'm just hoping a unwrap a new clean up beaker tomorrow morning :thumbsup:

• Like 1

woblyboy

If that's a euphamism,it's way too subtle for me........oh,wait a minute,the new beaker is sort of about the 'main present'

Wb

• Like 1

Lurking
PaulX

No.

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,

Running over the same old ground.

What have we found?

The same old fears.

The Dragonfly

Who got a beaker.....??

Lurking
PaulX

Who got a beaker.....??

I do, but only for drinking water.

Anyway MS makes this all a little bit irrelevant.

What have we found?

The same old fears.

Nindancer

I've had to save reading this as kept seeing it at work (contracting at a bank means mega-firewall to contend with, was shocked I could get on this forum!) but now I'm sat in my PJs, I can safely say it was worth the wait :witch:

But I have used a few tissues to wipe my eyes reading the comments.... oh no, I might have to re-stock "the clean-up area" LOL :wine:

Joking aside, I don't think I'll be asking my husband to dunk after any time soon!

Sonia x

woblyboy

Hi Sonia,dry your eyes.There is an unpalatable(to some people)method of clean up.

x

• Like 1

Herecomestrouble

Wb

No bloody wonder your single Stevie...... :sheeplook:

xxx

I will decide what to put here one day...........brace yourselves........

woblyboy

It's a darned pest there ain't no eligible girls within 100 miles of my boudoir.Do you get your virginess back after a while?

S xx

• Like 4

Herecomestrouble

There is an answer to that, but I am not going to go there in such polite company! :scooter: xxx

Lurking
PaulX
There is an answer to that, but I am not going to go there in such polite company! :scooter: xxx
Who you calling polite?

I was thinking a hand held spray would be more sensible.

The logistics of dunking could be quite tricky and depends on a few factors, that I won't go into here.

Edited by PaulX
  • Like 1

What have we found?

The same old fears.

woblyboy

I think everybody is missing the point that a few sips of water each,to clear the palate can overcome all the logistical problems that are being created.

Wb

Herecomestrouble

Ok Paul, your NOT polite.............

Stevie baby, I am ignoring the point, not missing it..............and anyway what is the point in having a point when there is no point in having it in the first place.

It's a bit like 'I can't believe it's not butter' & the stuff that tastes like 'I can't believe it's not butter' I can't believe is NOT 'I can't believe is not butter' is IN FACT butter. :drinkbar:

• Like 1