The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
moo me

Help! Lol!

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

moo me

Arghhh! Eurovision! Im watching it! Why???

ElaineJ

I'm 68 & I watched it and just like you I really did wonder why! I have decided that it is because it was essential viewing when I was a child & some memorable songs were put forward unaccompanied by stupid hair styles and other gimmicks. There were hardly any TV stations then (this was 50s) and I thought Katie Boyle et a were so very clever being able to speak other languages. I've grown up now.

Nindancer

Tee hee, I was watching BGT and going to bed early...... Rock and Roll!!! :dancingman:

Sonia x

Procrastinating
Stumbler

10268424_10152389584364826_8259942363207042527_n.jpg

Dan eat a snicker!

Why? Because you turn into a right diva when you're hungry

:moonieman:

• Like 2

John aka Stumbler (as I do fall over!)

Illegitimi non carborundum

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "Wow! What a ride!"

Great Dane

I think Eurovision is great for all the wrong reasons! Have to say it did drag on a bit, but where else do you get a chance to see what talent (?) there is in other European countries or what they think are great songs/singers.

The most interesting thing is to see who votes for who, and whether they just vote politically or for the best song.

Another reason for watching it is that it brings up the same question every year - how on earth did Israel end up in Europe??!!???

Great Dane