The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Sign in to follow this  
Marina

Cannabis Interview

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Sluggish
Marina

Request received by the MS Trust. If anyone is interested, can they contact Mr Harries directly...

I'm a trainee journalist at Cardiff University, and I'm putting together a radio feature piece about cannabis. I'm trying to present a balanced argument that demonstrates that the drug can have beneficial effects for certain people. I was wondering if you'd be able to put me in touch with somebody who uses cannabis to relieve their MS symptoms, and would be willing to give me a brief, 5-minute interview on the subject?

I'd be really grateful for your help.

Many thanks

Ross Harries

Mobile: 07779 857807

Tel: 029 2019 3488

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

Sign in to follow this  

About Us

Founded in 2004, MS People UK is a community website and discussion forum by and for people with Multiple Sclerosis as well as for friends, families, supporters and those interested in this disabling condition.

If you’re newly diagnosed or want to ask about possible first symptoms, or if you’ve had Relapse Remit, Secondary or Primary Progressive MS for some time, a welcoming group of fellow MS sufferers is here to chat with you about MS symptoms, diagnosis and treatments.

The atmosphere is friendly whilst being compassionate, supportive and caring. Members also post about a variety of subjects not related to MS, as well as share jokes, talk about their hobbies, have fun, and more.

The MS People Forum is not responsible for advice or information supplied by members. We suggest you seek medical advice before trying anything.