The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
moo me

OMG! very weird!

13 posts in this topic Last Reply

moo me

Went to cook a simple meal tonight.

Suddenly realised as I put a sachet of Felix into the pan something is definately wrong with my brain!

Er, cats got excited tho! Lol

M

• Like 4

Mal

Might have been tasty :squiffy:

reminds me when we had a house party in my youth and for a joke

we made a buffet from pet food ....pate stuff like that , we got every body

back when the pub closed , i was so drunk i forgot and started eating it myself lol

a hair of the dog was definitely needed the next day :drinkbar:

Edited by Mal

Sleepy
Scully

It's probably very high in all sorts of nutrients !!

Don't think I shall be inviting myself to dinner at yours though....

Scully

They are not brain lesions..........they are just bright ideas

"The truth is out there"

The Dragonfly

Funny,

There was a story i read where a single father didn't have enough money to feed his kids and decided to look for alternatives. He found that dog food had all the necessary nutrients in it for his kids to be healthy, so fed them that. The kids are adults now and one still can't face eating human food, but she cooks human food for her kids now.

When I was a kid, I had just fed my cat some dry cat food and I had a bowl of nuts and bolts for myself. My sister hit me and I started crying. Anyway, I wondered why my nuts and bolts were on the floor, so I picked up the bowl and starting eating it. Then I spat them out, didn't taste awful, it just didn't taste like the nuts and bolts. Hahaha, I realized I was eating cat food.

Jen x

moo me

Yes!

Wifey didn't notice the Felix incident, but am obviously very apparent with my scatter brain! So she's booking me off for a health check! Do any of you seem to have cognitive issues? That the other half has noticed?

moo me

Get the feeling it's back in an MRI again!

Hezza

Hi moo me,

Lots of MS folk, me included, experience cognitive issues. You might find a browse around the MS Trust's Staying Smart website useful: http://www.stayingsmart.org.uk

Thankfully my dogs eat dried food so, even on my fuzziest days, I'm unlikely to cook that up for dinner!!

:hearts:

• Like 1

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres

Nindancer

I remember when my cat was sick and wouldn't eat, the vet told me to microwave her food, it smelt more warm...... from experiencing the smell of warmed-up cat food, I'm pretty confident you wouldn't have eaten any! :squiffy:

Sonia x

Crafty Cow

Just the thought is making me heave...urgghh!

The one thing I hated when pregnant was feeding the cat first thing at morning before going to work. I literally had to make it my last job in that room so I could hold my breathe and vacate it promptly before yakking completely. Very unpleasant! Lol x

Follow me, you can follow me....and I, I will not desert you..............

moo me

well today,

i seem very weird, my arms and legs seem to just move (jolt) with no cause?? not often but it does happen!

these so called symptoms i have asked about in PM but one could apparently be what you all know as the hug seems to be really apparent for the past few days?

Now i honestly can't see MS as a reason as i have not been suspected of, or having, as in medical opinions have been ruled out of MS. but i don't trust anyone been from a medical background myself!

whilst i have some similarities i can't honestly say i have demyelination.

if this is the case i seem to get off very lightly compare to some on here!

so its very difficult!

M

moo me

Just the thought is making me heave...urgghh!

The one thing I hated when pregnant was feeding the cat first thing at morning before going to work. I literally had to make it my last job in that room so I could hold my breathe and vacate it promptly before yakking completely. Very unpleasant! Lol x

every morning! i go through that!

And i deal with sputum on a daily basis and cope! why is that????

Yikes!

M

moo me

hezza!

one million plus posts?? really?

Im in awe!

M

Hezza

hezza!

one million plus posts?? really?

Im in awe!

M

:lolsign: No, not really! Subtract 1,000,000 for my more modest actual total. If you look at Scully's you'll notice she is the same. It's a quirk of us Moderators :winkgrin:

• Like 1

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres