The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
ptlike

Here have you being?

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

ptlike

Hi All

Not being around for awhile as my internet provider couldn't find my new address as my council bless them told royal mail my address had been demolished. Had a few health issues too but hoping they will be remedied soon.

How mean are FIFA to ban that bloke Lui because he fancied an italian? haha

Hope everyones well

Peter

Edited by ptlike

Sleepy
Scully

Hello Peter,

Good to see you treading the boards again....sorry your house has been demolished !! ?. A little worrying that the council thought that.......bet they still wanted your council tax though eh?

Scully

x

They are not brain lesions..........they are just bright ideas

"The truth is out there"

The Dragonfly

Hi Peter,

How strange is that! Hope the house is still standing and you're getting post still. My wifi has been messing up for a few days as well, think a call to our server will be happening on Monday.

I'm doing ok, zaps and funny goings on aside.

Sorry, don't know what you mean by the FIFA comment, but if it's to do with the footballer who bit another player the other day, he should be flipping banned for life. A four month ban is so not on. It's a joke!

Hope your health issues go soon, all the best.

Jen x

Skippysprite

Hi peter

I agree with Jen on Louis Suarez, as this is the third time he has done it, and coming from a Liverpool fan, this is very hard to say.

Pam

Live for today.......never have regrets

ptlike

Hi thanks for replies and yep council had no problems sending out council tax demands.

Haha yes was talking about louis Suarez can't believe he did that but I bet because there is so much money in the game and winning is everything every team would play him, if he played like me he would be in jail haha.

Best wishes

Peter

• Like 1