The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Deleted

What was on BBC TV on the day you were born?

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Deleted

If you've ever been curious about what was on BBC TV or Radio on the day you were born, then the answer to your question has finally arrived! The BBC have started something called the 'Genome Project' and there's a sction in which you can put your year and month of birth and it will show you the Radio Times listings for that week.

http://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/

Can't say I'd ever given it any thought what so ever, but I'm sat at home bored and someone posted a link on facebook, so figured I might as well have a look!

Enjoy :)

• Like 1

Lurking
PaulX

Well it certainly would have been in black and white. And 405 lines to boot.

Actually Sooty was on and an adaptation of Oliver Twist.

Being a Sunday child, there was Songs of Praise too.

Edited by PaulX

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,

Running over the same old ground.

What have we found?

The same old fears.

eliza

Housewives Choice, Mrs Dales Diary, Music while you work.

Thank you for that a bit of fun, I think I will have a look at when my children were born, it was possibly a bit more lively