The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
ddgorgeous

A thirty-something woman

25 posts in this topic Last Reply

ddgorgeous

A thirty-something woman meets a rather handsome and charming man in the bar of a highly-regarded restaurant.

They talk, they connect, and they end up leaving together.

They go back to his apartment, and as he shows her around she notices that his bedroom is completely packed with soft, sweet, cuddly teddy bears. Three wall-length shelves loaded with hundreds and hundreds of the little buggers...carefully placed in rows covering the entire wall! It was obvious that he had taken quite some time to lovingly arrange them and she was immediately touched by the amount of thought he had put into organizing this very un-macho display.

There were small bears all along the bottom shelf; medium sized bears covering the entire length of the middle shelf; and large-sized bears all the way all along the top shelf. Quite the display!

She found it strange for a man (who was clearly straight) to have such a large a collection of teddy bears, but doesn't mention it out loud, being really quite impressed by his obvious sensitive side.

All the while thinking to herself, "Oh goodness! Maybe this guy could be the one, maybe he could father my children!"

She turns to him. They kiss slowly... and then they rip each other's

clothes off and make hot, steamy love.

After an intense, explosive night of raw passion with this wonderful,

sensitive guy - lying there together in the afterglow, the woman rolls over towards him smiling sweetly. She strokes his chest and asks coyly, "So? How was it?"

The guy says: "Help yourself to any prize from the bottom shelf."

Ron :wavebunny:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

Shocking!

Naughty man! How many teddies have you got left then, Ron? :wavebunny:

norma

Aye good question Skatty! As far as I can gather he keeps having to re-stock the supply regularly! :welcome2:

Skatty did you know that men are like a fine wine? They start of as grapes and it is up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with! :hello::rofl2:

What did god say after creating man? I must be able to do better than that! :wavebunny:

After creating Eve ?.........Ah.... : practice makes perfect! :welcome2::rose::rofl2:

norma

Ron you may have opened a can of worms here! :welcome2:

Very very naughty of you to say that about 30 something women...........now I want to say one more thing! (famous last words eh?..lol)

Now 40 something women..........That's a different kettle of fish you see........you would never fit an appropriate teddy as a prize on a shelf.......they don't make shelves that big! I doubt you would have have one that size in your collection :wavebunny:

SkattyBell

Mmmm,

Norma, I think you may have hit upon something here. My collector's one of a kind and artists bears are slowly gathering dust... I live in eternal hope! :wavebunny:

SkattyBell

Maybe when I turn the corner, only a couple of years to go! :wavebunny:

ddgorgeous

Norma,

Touched a raw nerve there by any chance? :welcome2:

ppms, dx 2001

norma

Absloutely NOT! :wavebunny: Us 40 something women don't need to sell ourselves in any way.....................we just know...........Don't we girls?

ddgorgeous

You are inundated with support there Norma :welcome2: so many replies and so many people in agreement with you!

:welcome2:

ppms, dx 2001

norma

Aye just you wait Ron :wavebunny: There will be a flood of emails shortly just you wait and see! You know I am always right :hello: you will be a very scared man once us girlies start attacking you :welcome2::welcome2: I am fully expecting you to be changing your name shortly! :rofl2::rofl2:

ddgorgeous

I guess the flood of support is still to come Norma, I will be here waiting with baited breath :wavebunny:

Ron :welcome2:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

Norma,

Being a thirty something, obviously gives me an excuse, but forgive me if I say this, but don't women improve with maturity, whilst the opposite is true for men, everything down hill? :wavebunny:

So sorry the support is a little belated!

ddgorgeous

Some women improve with age, but some really go to pieces, I guess the same applies to men and it is the luck of the draw whether someone can still last the pace!

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

:wavebunny: How and what exactly is lasting the pace?

Us thirty somethings are still a tad naive. Do enlighten us!.

norma

You are absolutely right Skatty. Don't worry about the delay I am sure there will be loads of support!

Ron you said some women improve with age. I know you are directing that at me! :wavebunny:

Skatty you are right men do go downhill after a certain age?! :welcome2:

SkattyBell

:rose: I assume Ron thinks he has come out well in the luck of the draw. Luck should'nt come into it. I thought it was down to skill and lots of practice! :rose:

XX

ddgorgeous

Skatty,

I really do not know, I have yet to meet one that could live up to what they claim they can still do!

Ron :rose:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

Eeeh! Norma!

sorry, but to keep my boat afloat I need to retire, got to recharge my batteries. (No pun intended! Me and my dirty mind!)

Will resume battle when I'm fully locked and loaded!

Give it up for the ladies :rose:

norma

Skatty ...of course I will. Have a good rest ready for round two tomorrow! lol I reckon we have won round one hands down.

ddgorgeous

Oh Norma please.............you seem to think you win every argument we have, where the reality is that you lose them all.

The initial joke must have really hit on a sore point for you to still be going on about it. Why not just grow old gracefully, there is no doubt that you are growing old, so you might as well make the most of it.

:rose:

ppms, dx 2001

norma

Now who's living in cuckoo land! :rose: I win every one! The ones you think YOU have won I just let you think you have. Out of pity more than anything else! :rose: Now none of us are getting any younger but.............some of us do not have a problem with it. Men however like yourself tend to get extremely upset because they go downhill so quickly when they have reached 40!

ddgorgeous

I am not denying life has been steadily going downhill since reaching 40, I can only imagine what it would be like by the time I reach your own age Norma!

ppms, dx 2001

norma

Age for goodness sake it is just a number. I will never ever 'think old' you see Ron Ron's that's he difference! That's what keeps me looking so young and fresh! :rose::lolsign: Men age quicker anyway....and they loose their hair. :rose:

ddgorgeous
Age for goodness sake it is just a number. I will never ever 'think old'

That's what keeps me looking so young and fresh!

I do not know who has been lying to you, but I would not believe everything that just suits you :rose:

ppms, dx 2001

norma

Oh there are some people I trust completely Ron! So I believe them when they say nice things to me:rose:On the otherhand there are others I wouldn't trust to tell me the time never mind anything else! :rose::lolsign::welcome2::hello: