The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
SkattyBell

Appointment with counseller

38 posts in this topic Last Reply

SkattyBell

:wink2: Three cheers for the lovely lady I saw today!

It's official she is marking it down on record that she sees no need whatsoever for me to have counselling and that whatever depression I have felt in the past has been a normal reaction brought on by uncertainty and not knowing what has been wrong with me re:symptoms and the feeling that I was being pigeon-holed, she even hinted that there have been one or two other referals from my GP that have been put down to depression and that clearly were not. She then signed evrything and.gave me a few leaflets about relaxing an self help techniques for when I wake up in the small hours and struggle to get back to sleep. I told her that I felt like hugging her and she opened her arms for a hug! Wonderful person! If I ever do need therapy I know where I'll be going!

Will not be seeing my GP again if I can help it. I promised myself that I would turn things around for my own benefit, for once someone has listened and done their job properly.

Skatty.

O.X.O

ddgorgeous

Skatty,

Good for you :rofl2::mummy: Let's hope it is the start of something new. This weekend looks like a party is overdue and time I for one let my hair down in a big way. :wink2:

Ron :rofl:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

Yep, yep.

You're spot on there, Ron.

Weekend sounds about right , this will tie in very nicely with a certain date that's not too far away! :wink2:

Skatty.

O.X.O

Hils

That's good news Skatty :wink2: you must be feeling a whole lot better!

What's the 'certain date' coming up for you? Is it your birthday? I'll be at the party for sure. I fancy a good knees up (well, errrr, maybe not up very far, lol), and I definitely want to see Ron with his hair down (how does he wear it normally then??????)

Hils :rofl:

If you can meet with triumph and disaster...and treat those two imposters just the same...

SkattyBell

Hi Hils,

Yes , it will be my birthday soon. I'm one of the thirty-somethings!

I honestly do not know how Ron wears his hair or if he has any?

He keeps everything too well hidden under his hat, I think.

It would be lovely to find out. What do you think? Or would it spoil the fantasy? :wink2:

norma

Skatty.....I am so chuffed for you...great stuff! That lady sounds like she was a real gem.....just like yourself! :mummy:

Hils and Skatty.....Oh I am well up for the party! :wink2:

Ron's hair?.........em Last time I saw him it was in bunches! :rofl::rofl2: He looked really cute! :lol::lol: I havent seen the pink spandex yet though!..........I'm working on it! :lol::lol:

ddgorgeous

Bunches now!...............sheesh!

Maybe I should look out the leopard print G-string pouch specially :rofl:

Ron :wink2:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

Aww Norma,

You're making me blush! Chuck it back at ya, girl! :wink2:

Yes, the lady is a real gem. If only there were more like her.

Party invites are hereby issued for Thurs. evening for each and everyone of you. Plenty of everything to go round!

I personally think a theme night is in store.

What about 70's or 80's ? I am open to suggestions!

Love to you all.

I'm off to bo-bo's now, in need of some beauty sleep I'm afraid!

Skatty.

O.X.O

SkattyBell

:wink2: Got to suggest this one before retiring.

Being as it'ts my party... How about the tiger strip. :rofl: Freuden slip.. Sorry, Tiger STRIPES!

Michelle

I am so pleased for you Skatty. I thought the counsellor would be helpful.. Three cheers for you :rofl2:

Amazing what listening can do.. I am really,really chuffed for you..

Lots of Love

Michelle :wink2:

Can I come to the party..I will not behave :rofl:

ddgorgeous

Skatty,

I am shocked :wink2: .................but if the general concensus is that I should strip my g-string off then I couldn't possibly resist.

Take care and best wishes,

Ron :rofl:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

Oh dear!

I think you may well live to regret that comment, you are inviting trouble! :stars:

Wait till Norma sees it! I will have to encourage her. Never had a stripogram yet!

SkattyBell

Michelle,

'Course you are wlcome, honey! The more the merrier!

O.X.O. Skatty

ddgorgeous

Skatty,

When Mrs T. reads this she will 'pee her pants' lol Ask Norma about this!

Ron :stars:

ppms, dx 2001

norma

:stars::dumbo: Well I never! :rofl2: Skatty!........Encourage me! Encourage me!....are you off your rocker!.....I don't need any encouragement! lol I have never had a stripogram either! but..........It's looks as though all that is about to change! I can't wait! lol

Ronnicans has agreed so............There is no way he can back out now! If he does Skatty.........we will pull it off anyway! :lol: Just incase he panics ...I meant the g-string! lol lol lol

Yours truly!

norma

First of all Ron....you shocked! and blushing!.....well that's a first! lol

Skatty I must tell you about the pee the pants story!

As you know I work in a Residential School. There was a story competition a few weeks ago. One of the pupils asked me to help her with her story. She was chuffed with the finished product. We had been talking about it the next day when we were out for a walk. I could tell she was really excited about it. She said"Imagine if I win" I replied If you do I will pee my pants! I was just as excited for her.

The entries were in. I went to work the next day and my boss said "Oh by the way your name was mentioned last night"

There was a dinner for all staff and pupils the school board and guests the Governer and his wife, the headmaster the lot! They announced the story winning entry!............Yep! You've guessed it! She was delighted and shouted out Mrs T will pee her pants! lol She then had to explain! ............Everyone had a good laugh! Thank goodness I was unable to go to it! lol ..........By the way I still have my job! lol

Norma

ddgorgeous

Now Norma, tell the truth! :stars:

Ron :dumbo:

ppms, dx 2001

norma

I always do!.......................More than I can say for some folk! :stars:

SkattyBell

Oh Norma!

I thought I'd had my fair share of embarressing moments, but that must've been mortifying! So sorry but, I'm laughing so much I'm in danger of doing the same! :lol:

SkattyO.X.O

norma

Oh Heavens skatty don't do that on your birthday! We haven't heard from "The Entertainment Yet"!!!!! Wonder when it's going to get underwear........oops I meant underway! :lol::happy2::bday3::wink2: I wouldn't miss it for the world ........get me a good seat at the front I don't want to stand on a chair incase I fall off! :lol::lol::lol:

ddgorgeous

da da dat duhh, da da dat duh duh......................hello ladies, look at Raoul bouncing up and down! complete with red g-string on. lol

You think you can handle this now?

Ron :lol:

ppms, dx 2001

ddgorgeous

Well the entertainment is here, but since there is no audience I think I should keep my clothes on! :lol:

I guess everyone is off watching Big Brother, I hope it was good! :bday3:

Ron :happy2:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

What??? Have I missed my own party?

Ron, You big tease!

That is soooo not fair :lol: I was just building up the mental image,it was such a good one too!

Take care,

Skatty.

O.X.O

ddgorgeous

Skatty,

It looks like it, I have seen nobody tonight!.........I waited for ages, but nobody appeared, so the g-string is back in the cupboard next to the pink spandex leotard and the laytex rubber suit and there will be no strip tease tonight :lol:

Ron :happy2:

ppms, dx 2001

norma

I'm here I'm here! What have i missed? Not the show! Skatty Skatty where are you? Did you see anything?