The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
UShah

Research: Using electronic cigarettes to deliver cannabis for MS patients.

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

UShah

Hello everyone,

I am a final year pharmacy student at Kingston University. I am currently carrying out my research project on the use of electronic nicotine delivery systems in multiple sclerosis to deliver cannabis. Medicinal cannabis has been known to help with symptoms of multiple sclerosis, especially the spasms. Previously Sativex, an oromucosal cannabis spray was available on prescription, however in 2014 NICE did not recommend the use of it, as it is not cost effective. With this project we want to know your views on how you would feel about using electronic nicotine delivery systems/e-cigarettes as a form of delivering cannabis to help with symptoms.

If you agree to take part in the research, we would appreciate it if you can fill out a mini survey- the link is posted below. The survey should not take longer than 10 minutes and it is completely anonymous.

If you have any questions regarding this subject then feel free to message me.

Thank you for your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MSstudy2016

Sleepy
Scully

Completed, thanks for posting.

Scully

• Like 1

They are not brain lesions..........they are just bright ideas

"The truth is out there"

UShah

Thank you.

Nindancer

Completed :witch:

UShah

Thank you, much appreciated.

Daisie

Completed although I don't have a diagnosis of MS - Suffered with symptoms for at least 13 years

Suffering from a major flare up after yet another prolonged period of stress, with no effective medicinal relief available to me

UShah

Thank you for filling out the survey! I hope this may be something beneficial to you in the future.

UShah

Just a reminder to anyone that hasn't filled this out, please fill out the survey, the more responses I receive the better the results.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MSstudy2016

Thank you.

Skippysprite

Done. Thank you for this, hope it goes well.

Live for today.......never have regrets

Great Dane

Have completed you survey!