The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
SkattyBell

VALENTINES

25 posts in this topic Last Reply

SkattyBell

A RICH MAN AND A POOR MAN WERE TALKING ABOUT WHAT THEY HAD BOUGHT THEIR WIVES FOR VALENTINES' DAY. THE RICH MAN SAYS, " I GOT MY WIFE A MERCEDES AND A DIAMOND RING."

THE POOR MAN ASKS, "WHY DID YOU GET HER BOTH?"

THE RICH MAN REPLIED,"BECAUSE IF SHE DOES'NT LIKE ONE SHE ALWAYS HAS THE OTHER.... WHAT DID YOU GET YOU WIFE?"

THE POOR MAN REPLIES, " I GOT HER SLIPPERS AND A DILDO."

THE RICH MAN ASKS," WHY DID YOU GET HER THE DILDO?"

THE POOR MAN RETORTS, "SO IF SHE DOES'NT LIKE THE SLIPPERS SHE CAN GO F**K HERSELF!"

ddgorgeous

Skatty,

:cheerleader::cheerleader::toot::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I like it..................I just don't understand it, what's a dildo?

:nodding:

Ron :wink2:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

REALLY RON,

I THINK YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME BLUSH!

I DO'NT REALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN DO I? :nodding:

Gaynor

:nodding: don't know which is funnier!!!

Gaynor

ddgorgeous

Skatty,

Oh please, please explain, I am so confused!..........what is it used for? :lolsign:

Ron :howdy:

ppms, dx 2001

Smiler

oh you guys!!!! d010.gif

g062.gifg062.gifg062.gif

love jen d010.gif

xxxx

n026.gif

Dx April 05, struggled the whole year and next emotionally physically mentally and Spiritually...moved house and loving the sea coasts & fresh air. a010.gif

Michelle

First you dont know what a 'smoothie' machine is...

Now you don't know what a 'dildo'...

Well, I aint telling you :lolsign: Ask at the library :howdy:

Michelle :lolsign:

SkattyBell

I'M NOT SURE IT COULD BE USED IN COOKING??!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK IT'S USED FOR???? :howdy:

RON THE BALL HAS BOUNCED BACK INTO YOUR COURT! :lolsign:

SkattyBell

THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT THIS ONE BECAUSE I HAVE TO RUSH OUT JUST NOW..... I WANT A GOOD ANSWER TO COME BACK TO! :lolsign::howdy:

Gaynor

eeeeuughh! :lolsign:

don't think I want to hear anymore of this inuendo :lolsign:

:howdy: Gaynor

SkattyBell

SORRY GAYNOR, HONEY,

GOT TO GET MY KICKS SOMEWHERE! :lolsign:

O.X.O

ddgorgeous

Michelle,

I called the library and asked the lady there, she reckoned the person who originally said this would probably know, so I guess it is in you're court Skatty!

Skatty,

I have absoluetly no idea what it could be used for, but as you mentioned it, then I live in hope that you know what it is for :howdy:

Take care and best wishes,

Ron :lolsign:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

RON,

IF I WAS TO EXPLAIN IN FULL DETAIL, IT WOULD BE JUST TOO MUCH FOR A MAN OF SUCH A SENSITIVE AND DELICATE NATURE AS YOUR OWN!!! :howdy:

BESIDES" I AM JUST TOO SHY!!!!!!" :lolsign:

HOW ABOUT YOU HELP ME OUT AND HAVE A GUESS? :lolsign:

ddgorgeous

Skatty,

I really have no clue what they might be used for and could not guess, but as you originally made the post, I assume you know what they are for and can elighten me! :lolsign:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

OH PLEASE RON,

YOU ARE MAKING ME SQUIRM!!!

LET'S JUST SAY IF YOU LIKE FUN AND GAMES..... USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!

norma

Hiya Skatty, Gaynor, Jen and Mish..........When I saw this thread I just could not resist it! :lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

Right Ron Ron's you are completely outnumbered by us gals now!

Now what is all this talk? Did you know that Ron is extremely well equiped/! (or so he say's!) :howdy: He told me he has a really fantastic chopper!.....Honestly! Now girls don't get too excited it is some new gadget he got for his kitchen1 :lolsign::lolsign:

ddgorgeous

So I am outnumbered in a big way now, mmmmmmm, i guess it takes several! :howdy:

There is still a definite shyness in explaining what a dildo is Skatty.......almost avoidong the issue. Can one be plugged into the mains?..........does it run on petrol?...........is there a starting cord?.................so many questions! lol

I am all ears and await your explanation eagerly, I am keen to learn what this thing is.

Ron :lolsign:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

RON,

AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE ARE LOTS OF DIFFERENT KINDS, THEY RUN ON BATTERIES, SOME HAVE PET NAMES, SOME EVEN HAVE VARIABLE SPEEDS AND FUNCTIONS, BUT NOT POSSESSING ONE I REALLY WOULD'NT BE ABLE TO PUT ONE TO GOOD USE!!

GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU???? :angel:

ddgorgeous

Skatty,

You still seem to be avoiding answering what one is and what it might be used for :angel:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

THEY ARE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND I AM STUDYING POLITICS.....

SERIOUSLY, I THINK YOU HAVE A MEAN STREAK. I FEEL LIKE A RABBIT CAUGHT IN THE HEADLIGHTS OF A CAR... GIRLS... WHERE'S THE SUPPORT HERE?

THINGS ARE NOT GOING WELL I'VE LOST MY SMILIES TOO!

O.X.O

SKATTY

ddgorgeous

Is that a 'Rampant Rabbit' from Ann Summers? lol

Why are you so embarrased by weapons of mass destruction?

I'd be careful of relying on some of the female backup, it is proving yet again to be a bit flaky!

Ron :angel:

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

RON,

IT IS BEING EXPLICIT THAT IS EMBARRESSING.... I NEVER WAS ANY GOOD AT EXPLANATIONS.... EXPLAIN THE WORKINGS AND REASONING OF A RAMPANT RABBIT FOR ME, I NEED THAT ONE RUNNING BY ME... JUST FOR THE RECORD. :angel:

O.X.O

ddgorgeous

Well, a friend told me that Ann Sumers (the sex shops) sells something called a 'Rampant Rabbit' and I think she probably swears by it!............she always has a smile on her face!

I have absolutely no idea how it works, or what it is used for, I guess baking a cake, or cutting the grass.

ppms, dx 2001

SkattyBell

RON,

YOU REALLY DON'T PLAY FAIR. IN FACT I AM WORN OUT NOW...ALL THIS PLAYING GAMES CAN BE QUITE EXHAUSTING. I'M GOING TO BE A GOOD GIRL AND TAKE MY CAMOMILE TEA OFF TO BED WITH ME AND RECHARGE MY BATTERIES... READY FOR SOME MORE ACTION, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE YOU KNOW, I AM A DETERMINED LADY!

SWEET DREAMS.O.X.OO.XX

ddgorgeous

Night night Skatty.

ppms, dx 2001