The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Nick

A New Year

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Nick

I really can't believe its coming up to 2017, It seems like yesterday when I was worrying at work about the effects of the Millennium bug! Remember that?

Anyway here we are and while the forum here has been very quiet, I know that there are lots of you out there who regularly look in now and again. I also see that we are still getting new members logging in. So I would just like to wish you all well for 2017. Lets hope it brings more answers and more help in understanding MS.

Winters a bad time for me and Kay and we are both hunkered down waiting for spring to arrive. The damp foggy days are here and it's difficult to summon up the energy to do stuff. It's ironic that I don't like the cold but also can't take the heat! Still I am not complaining, I know it won't be long before I can get the scooter out as those spring days arrive.

Very best to everyone

Nick

• Like 3

Just another Warrior...........

Skippysprite

Hi Nick

I am the same, cold makes nerve pain and stiffness worse, but my ms certainly is not a lover of the heat, Spring is best for me.....I am counting the weeks!

Hope 2017 is a good year for all of us ms warriors.

Pam x

• Like 2

Live for today.......never have regrets

Sleepy
Scully

Happy New Year. May good luck and fortune follow you through 2017

Scully

x

• Like 3

They are not brain lesions..........they are just bright ideas

"The truth is out there"

ptlike

Happy new year too, I must confess I have the same opinion of heat and cold.

Best wishes