The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
ptlike

World cup

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

ptlike

Haha ladies your favourite time, only 63 games to go.

Will the whole uk be behind England I think not lol.

Ahwell enjoy everyone

Procrastinating
Stumbler

The England Football team visited an orphanage in Russia yesterday.

“It’s heartbreaking to see their little faces with no hope”

said Vladimir, aged 6. :lol4:

John aka Stumbler (as I do fall over!)

Illegitimi non carborundum

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "Wow! What a ride!"

ptlike

I see ronaldo is a hero after his hatrick. Lucky he's on a suspended prison sentence. I ask myself would I be after dodging tax? err I think not. Maybe tax dodging is the way to achieve sporting supremacy, let me know if it works for you.

Haha John but you've forgotten 1966

Edited by ptlike
  • Shocked 1

Sleepy
Scully

I’m not really into 'soccer' as, being a born and raised Canadian, I prefer 'real football'.

Rather than this soccer where players are NOT allowed to ,kick, bite , punch, wrestle to the ground ' Harry Kane excluded ' or otherwise interfere with.....where even a bit of heaving breathing can cause the offended player to roll around as if they had been pole axed.

I have to say that having got through the first England game....geez, how slow was that game ???!?!?    I’m sorta keeping an eye on some of the matches...

So, who is your choice to take home the cup then? ...my bet is Russia....Putin will flip if not for sure.

Edited by Scully

They are not brain lesions..........they are just bright ideas

"The truth is out there"