The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
PaulX

Tizanidine

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Lurking
PaulX

Good morning people,

I have finally got to start on Tizanidine, something that is going to help with leg spasms and hopefully go someway to relieving the constant fatigue.

Its a new drug for me. I have been through the usual candidates without much success.

It is far to early to make any comment at all on it, so fingers crossed.

If any one else has been down this route I would be interested to hear.

Paul

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,

Running over the same old ground.

What have we found?

The same old fears.

Vegged Out
Shirl

Hi Paul

After all the trouble Baclofen caused you, I'm glad you have a new med on board to try and help your symptoms. Go steady, learn the PIL by heart (not) and keep your doctor up to speed. (It seems I had cliché curry for tea).

I've been on Baclofen a long while but, having changed GP recently, I've every confidence that good care will be taken of my one remaining kidney - many of these drugs are off limits to me now.

Take care

Shirley  "one day at a time"

Lurking
PaulX

Thanks Shirl.

So far no problems.

Sleep is not as good, but that could be down to anything.

Once I become less conscious of taking it then I'll get a better idea of how it's working.

Paul

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,

Running over the same old ground.

What have we found?

The same old fears.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now