The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
PPP

"Angry about"

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

PPP

Interesting article posted today from Telegraph, thanks.

I was given 5 years and nahnah, shall WALK unaided to see

:flowers2: in March after 6 years, even if it kills me.

Anger must help, or being an awkward cuss.

Lie down and die ... or "come back in 12 months " - it's the same thing I think.

I can't begrudge anyone having healthy mylin sheath but I wouldn't wish this damned disease - in any of its forms - on anyone.

Michelle

Hi PPP,

Do you have the link to the article?

Regards

Michelle :flowers2:

PPP

It popped up in LDN section on this very forum! :flowers2:

Michelle

I have obviously missed that post.

Many thanks

Michelle

I see that the figure for folk with MS in the UK still stands at 85,000 :lmao:

PPP

No, must be less, several fell over! :flowers2:

Michelle

:hehehe:

Mish :chickendance:

Vegged Out
Shirl

MS is terrible and I would not wish it on a single other person - the 85,001st person, in fact.

But this article is very negative - attitude is all. Still, hope to see the programme when it is aired later this year.

Shirley  "one day at a time"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• rather angry

hi everyone, again I have a question. . and a moan!   what is a consultant in rehabilitation?   I ask because when I saw my neurophysio last week I told her that id seen a consultant about my mallet toes and he was going to perform surgery to try to correct my toes. she was not happy about this and began to give me exercises and talked about botox and conservative management.   she then said that she was going to refer me to this consultant in rehabilitation. apparently he works with spasicity which is what she says I have in my leg and foot.   I have complained about my toes curling under for 18 months now and mention it every time I see her but no notice has been taken until now. now that surgery is on the cards its as though I have this new problem that no one knew about.   I'm quite angry because I'm wondering why this has been ignored and left for so long. this referral should have been made a long time ago.

in General Discussion about MS

• angry, lost and very confused :(

Hi, My name is Sarah and I am new to this site. I have spent that last 10 years going back and forth to the docs with varoius health isuses including muscle pain, cramps, twitches, fitigue, bladder problems to name but a few. I have also sufferd from depression and stress, sadly this has always been the docs answer to my ill health and they have always refused to look at other causes. my syptoms come and go over time and my latest issues have been severe ankle and leg pain. finaly i got a referal from the docs to see a pshyo, I have tendonitus in both heels because I have sugnificant muscle wastage, they do not know if this problem can be fixed but they are going to try. they have told me that, with all of my other syptoms there has to be an underlying problem and sugested i see a neorologist as it may be MS. So off i went to my docs, who told me there was no way she would refer me, I should except the fact I am depressed and stop pestering her! I am soooo angry and now lost as to what to do and not even sure if it could be MS. has anybody had the same problem with docs sticking you into a box and refusing to except the fact that there could be another reason for this ???

• So angry ...

I put my prescription in for catheters last thursday .. was told they would arrive by this tuesday .. hubby went to pick them up "youll have to come back tomorrow they have not arrived" so he did.. nope..sorry tomorow..so went back today nothing..grrr they have promised for tomorrow now and i have one day supply left so if they dont arrive im bugger'd and cannot void all weekend as im in complete retention..   Went back to doctors this afternoon to query why and they said someone messed up and the prescription did not get sent until 9th 6 days after i put it into chemist oh my god im reliant on my catheters and i felt like they did not seem to care .. they looked at me as if i was over reacting..   Sorry im so angry ..rant over *for now* lol has this ever happened to anyone else?

About Us

Founded in 2004, MS People UK is a community website and discussion forum by and for people with Multiple Sclerosis as well as for friends, families, supporters and those interested in this disabling condition.

If you’re newly diagnosed or want to ask about possible first symptoms, or if you’ve had Relapse Remit, Secondary or Primary Progressive MS for some time, a welcoming group of fellow MS sufferers is here to chat with you about MS symptoms, diagnosis and treatments.

The atmosphere is friendly whilst being compassionate, supportive and caring. Members also post about a variety of subjects not related to MS, as well as share jokes, talk about their hobbies, have fun, and more.

The MS People Forum is not responsible for advice or information supplied by members. We suggest you seek medical advice before trying anything.