The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
"ET"

Your weather today?

84 posts in this topic Last Reply

"ET"

Sunny, mild . . . like summer! I have all the windows open and am enjoying the late afternoon breeze.

Oh, summer may just come this year after all! (I had my doubts for a while there!)

How's your weather???

Michelle

Hi Elise,

Weather wasn't too grand this morning. It's turned out to be a nice evening though :headscratch: However, the welcome sunshine did show up the unwelcome dust, that's gathered everywhere :jazzband:

Regards

Michelle :clapping2:

Vegged Out
Shirl

Very mixed and I wouldn't have wished to go out on my scooter...just as well, it's been locked in the garage since Friday: the lock has gone kaput and we have someone coming out to it tomorrow. He had better release my trusty steed. Fortunately, the car was outside the garage at the time.

Shirley  "one day at a time"

liddy

Lovely day here in Lancashire. Probably nicest day we have had so far this year. It always warms up though just before my birthday :headscratch:

... and Im on holiday from work this week - YAY!

Aldo

bit of rain, bit of sun.. warm tho!

Please ignore my spelling.. I struggle at the best of times!

Hezza

Sunshine and showers I think - to be honest I've been snuggled up in my recliner with a pooch on my lap, a book and a huge bar of choccy so didn't take much notice :lmao:

Hope it's good in Manchester this weekend though - I'm off to become God-Mum to my first niece :cry:

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres

mayb

Get your loungers out everybody it is supposed to reach 20degrees this weekend. My garden furniture looks very sad - covered in bird poo and with a greenish tinge it didn't have when I bought it. By the time I've cleaned it up it will be snowing again!!

Mayb

Jayneanne

No-one really wants to know what the weather is like here on Lanzarote do they?????

:lmao:

Jayneanne

We make a Living by what we get, we make a Life by what we give

Hezza

Would love to know JA - today Southampton is definitely sitting on the Sunny South Coast...weather is gorgeous and I have washing on the line....bliss :lmao:

gareth

it's absolutly glorious here in wales. i'm also about to put some washing out and then it's back to cutting the grass and weeding. 3 of my favourite jobs :lmao:

everybodys got to believe in something

i believe i'll have another beer

Jayneanne

Well Cara

It's just another gloriously sunny day, with a gentle breeze to keep the heat off

OMG I love it here! :lmao:

Jayneanne

We make a Living by what we get, we make a Life by what we give

Hezza

LOL you didn't need to rub it in quite so much Jayneanne :lmao::cry::lmao:

"ET"

Two in a row! Heaven!

If it's really going to be 20 this weekend, I'm going to be spending my first day this season in a deck chair at either Hyde or Kensington.

And I am booked for the bank-holiday weekend in two weeks at Isle of Wight. Hope the good weather continues.

morphinehell

Wonderful day :lmao:

Felt much better and nice to be able to go out in the garden

steve

My Dog ATE my signature

Michelle

Glorious day in S.Wales. Andrew has been busy in the garden and it all looks spick and span. :lmao:

Michelle :cry:

mayb

Can I borrow Andrew Mich? I will treat him well and send him back in good condition!!

I did manage to spray some weeds with one of those bottles with spray attached. Does that count as gardening? I will concentrate on my swing seat tomorrow - once that is clean and the cushions are back on I will get in there and do absolutely nothing except swing and eat chocolate whilst reading a book. I am reading about the Boleyn girls and it is quite a good book. Anyone seen the film yet?

Mayb

liddy

Whats happened to the weather???? Its raining!! :heartbeat:

(and just when I was getting used to the sunshine...)

Gaynor

Well it's a B-E-a-U-tiful day here in Germany today. I'm going into Town for a peruse and meet my friend for lunch so that'll be nice. I'll need a cardi at most as it's supposed to be 18 degrees today :lmao:

Hope it's nice wherever you are are today :heartbeat:

Gaynor

clare

wheres the sun gone :lmao: surpose it get a lot better later on the week :heartbeat:

liddy

OK I take back what I said earlier - its now a gorgeous sunny day!! I cant believe how quickly the weather can change in this country of ours (guess thats why we always talk about the weather to each other!)

Been out for lunch and a stroll on the front in sunny Southport - wow!

Vegged Out
Shirl

:heartbeat: When you rely on a mobility scooter, you will appreciate that the chances to go out when the weather is fine AND I feel well enough are somewhat limited.

Today I have been down to our local shopping centre and treated myself to all sorts of girlie bits and bobs. A few household bargains too. It was lovely and refreshing. Glad I went - just need much more good weather so I can go out and about without having to make it a Big Plan!

(we need a Shirl on scooter emoticon - anyone got one?)

Shirley  "one day at a time"

liddy

Y'know Shirl, those mobility scooters can be pretty nippy. I speak from experience cos I got run over by one on Lord St in Southport last month.

The pensioner in charge never stopped either!!!! :heartbeat: I was in shock!!!!

(Wasnt actually that bad but DID give me a nasty scare!, lol)

You cant beat a good pampering... hope you bought lots of nice things! :lmao:

"ET"

Another beautiful day here . . .

I have tomorrow off, but it looks like rain, unfortunately. But I'll still nip into London and do my errands, and if the sun shines, I can get a couple of hours in a deck chair. :heartbeat:

Hope everyone else is enjoying the weather? Lovely.

Michelle

Mary,

I will loan you Andrew for

angela

HI

Lovely day here in Witney West Oxon, although I spent all morning in Oxford indoors at Brookes University taking part in a PWMS exercise study! The sun was shining when I entered the torture chamber! and when I bribed myself out! Then when we got home I went into town on my scooter, in just my MS sweatshirt and trousers of course! Yesterday I had a coat, scarf and a pair of gloves.

Angela

:thumbsup: When you rely on a mobility scooter, you will appreciate that the chances to go out when the weather is fine AND I feel well enough are somewhat limited.

HI Shirl

I go out on my scooter when it's raining as long as it's not raining too fast, I always say if I get wet I can change, but it does help that my husband (carer) is always here.

Give a woman the right shoes and she can conquer the world! Bette Midler.