The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
rachy

Heeelp please ..spasms are killing me!

101 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hezza

Hi Rachy,

:tongue2: back. Missed you loads but totally understand you needing time out :elephant:

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Spasms getting worse

Hi All, I have had SPMS for some 15 years, with the main problem being mobility, with occasional (usually) night-time spasms (big toes bending upwards, nearly always right foot) whilst this used to be more annoying than anything else, it has got worse over the last few weeks and can last for over 3 hours at a time. It is now having a devastating impact on my routine, and I would love to hear any tips or advice from members on coping techniques.   I currently take up to 8 Baclofen daily, which I do think are effective any more, and am currently on a trial for Sativex- but this does not seem to touch an aggressive episode like last night, even a Diazepam on top didn't help   I have tried Gabapentin but had a bad reaction, and although usually effective, I don't want to become reliant on Diazepam.   Any help massively appreciated. Regards Mark

in General Discussion about MS

• Funny toes? Spasms?

Hello guys, quick question. I keep getting foot pain in my left foot (arch of foot and down sides). It comes on periodically and after activity (decorating and Xmas shopping to date). My toes are also weird in just my left foot. The toes no longer match my right foot and and higgly-de-piggle-de all the time. Am I experiencing spasms? I don't necessarily have the foot pain all the time, but my toes are always weird. The pain can cause me to limp a little, but nothing major. I don't believe I've injured my foot and it's not tender to touch. Any ideas much appreciated! Thanks :-)

• Spasms

I keep getting spasms in my legs, which is often accompanied by a strong burning sensation in my feet. I don't see my neuro for another month. Is there anything I can buy or ask my gp to prescribe me to help with these symptoms? Has anyone else got experience dealing with these things? After 10 or so spasms one after the other it starts to get painful :( feeling rather fed up of this :(

• throat spasms

Hi all Hope everybody is ok , i havent been on in ages as i have been doing amazing and feeling great :) However small blip today as my throat went into spasm for about 3hrs :( it has stopped now but really scared me , does anybody Else suffer with this ? Thanks Tracy x

• Video of my legs in spasms...2nd attempt!

Ok I think I may have done it now! Here is a link that you will have to copy and paste and then click on it to get the video started.   I would be so grateful if anyone else have spasms like mine so that I can mention it to the Neurologist on Thursday when I see him as I do think i have two things going on PKD and possibly MS.   https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=4978736266423   Thanks   Trish x

About Us

Founded in 2004, MS People UK is a community website and discussion forum by and for people with Multiple Sclerosis as well as for friends, families, supporters and those interested in this disabling condition.

If you’re newly diagnosed or want to ask about possible first symptoms, or if you’ve had Relapse Remit, Secondary or Primary Progressive MS for some time, a welcoming group of fellow MS sufferers is here to chat with you about MS symptoms, diagnosis and treatments.

The atmosphere is friendly whilst being compassionate, supportive and caring. Members also post about a variety of subjects not related to MS, as well as share jokes, talk about their hobbies, have fun, and more.

The MS People Forum is not responsible for advice or information supplied by members. We suggest you seek medical advice before trying anything.