The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Lindyloo

Hurrah Footballs back

108 posts in this topic Last Reply

Michelle

Lindy what did he do? I didn't watch that match...Andrew was busy watching the Man U match (he's not a man u fan,he just loves footie) last night so I was on here,and paying no notice to anymore football news :huladancer: I was already well pleased with Chelsea's results thoguh. What I hate most about football is when the players surround the ref. I think that's disgusting behaviour - even if the ref has made a bad call. :huladancer:

Much Love

Michelle :cheerleader:

Michelle

No need to reply Lindy - I just saw the highlights on Sky Sports News. Disgusting way to behave :huladancer:

M :cheerleader:

Lindyloo

:hearts_circle::pig::pig: Ooooh i hope he gets a big match ban - and for kicking poor Van Persies face..... Someone could have got seriously injured due to his crazy actions.. He made a fool of himself also..

Chelsea very well done!!! I reckon they will win the premiership this year - :hugs2:

I thought Spurs would have drawn with Manu... as they are on top form at the moment..

Nite nite honies :wink2::bed:

LindyLoo xx

" This moment will pass " (Bono U2)

Michelle

Yes! Van's face was quite nasty. It could so easily have been his eye that was injured. Very bad form.

M x

Lindyloo

Well done Wales on your match today - bet you a happy bunny Mish.. Aaron Ramsay plays for Arsenal..

Ireland plays France tonite.. :lol4: .. Geez the pubs are packed. :ebay: .. we are really excited... I really hope we can beat them .. and go through to the WORLD CUP...YAY cant wait...Im sure we will have our nails bitten off :hearts_circle:

If we go through or not i will still love the world cup... Good luck England tonite as well.. but you guys are through already..

Love Lindy

LindyLoo xx

Michelle

Yeah! I good result for Wales. :hearts_circle:

Lindyloo
:pengy: Aww think we were unlucky - but thats football isnt it?? Hope Wednesday we get an away goal or two would be brill.. :lol4::bestwishes::moonieman:

LindyLoo xx

Michelle

Lindy are you on the edge of your seat? I am thinking of you as the match goes into extra time. I hope Ireland win x

Michelle :cowboy:

Lindyloo

Awww Mish we are devastated.... cant believe Henry goal went ahead .... its such a disgrace... Our guys played their hearts out... I think the UEFA & the World body FIFA should do something about this... It mirrors what happend with Diego Maradonna in the World Cup of 1986 - he cheated and got away with it and put England out of the World cup.. I think the whole thing is a Farce and its so rigged..

Im gutted.... everyone is... it sticks in your throat and ruins such a great game...

anyway hunni thanks for thinking of me... look forward to seeing the papers tomorrow...

big hugs Lindyxx

would love to see a re match....

LindyLoo xx

Michelle

Yes! It's about time they did something about such matches. I hate cheating :cowboy:

Lindyloo

Yes so do i .... we deserve a Rematch..... without a doubt...

Sky news are doing a great job and showing what a disgrace it all is.... sorry for going on and on - Its on every station over here and even our politicians are getting involved...

Hope you feel better today Michelle

Lindyxxx

LindyLoo xx

Lindyloo

Hey ya

Isnt the Premiership getting exciting now for us Gooners??? If we manage to beat Bolton on Wednesday we will jump to the top,,, ahead of Manu and Chelsea on goal difference..

Go Fabregas!!!!

Byeeeeeeee

off to make a chicken curry for dinner MMMMmm and take Toby for a walk

Edited by Lindyloo

LindyLoo xx

Michelle

You can get that stinking thinking out of your head NOW! Lindyloo :love:

:angel:

M x

Lindyloo

HA HA HA Mish.... I have probably scudded myself now.... We shall get together for Arsenal V Chelsea....YAY!!

Hope u resting up hun xxxx

Lindyx

LindyLoo xx

Michelle

Fab footie last night...typed with one finger :hearts_circle:

:love:

happyandy

Agghh I always wanted a woman that liked football

You can make love then talk about the footie afterwards, none of this pretending to fall asleep malarky

Hope your feeling better Michelle

Andy

If I knew I was going to live so long I would have taken better care of my body

Lindyloo

HA HA HA Andy.... Sometimes .. when Arsenal beat Liverpool or the other way round its a different story ....definately no nooky there LOL... :yuck:

Last nite i had to watch my match online and Conors match was on sky... such a laugh... if you could see us both watching different matches shouting at the tv...we both won ... YAY!! :angel::yuck:

Michelle i hope you feel better soon hunni...thinking of you ...

Love Lindyxx

LindyLoo xx

Michelle

:yuck: Andy.

Thanks for your wishes guys. left hand is still on hols.

:yuck:

M x

Lindyloo

Mish do your reckon playing xbox can annoy our hands- i know i have to be careful playing streefighter and fifa football is worse as i get really into the game and end up next day with really achey hands... hope your hand a bit better today..

Love Lindyxx

Also HELP my sky sports isnt working LOL.. .. nitemare!!

LindyLoo xx

Michelle

Hi Sweetie,

Ref Xbox: I haven't played Xbox in quite some time. I was only ever a fan of Halo,and didn't enjoy Halo Wars or ODST. However, I think if played too often, you might get repetitive hand injury - it wouldn't suprise me.

What's up with your sky? Do you think the dish might have come loose what with all the snow etc? Sorry to inform you that footie was exciting again last night. What a peformance Leeds put up. I love it when football is exciting. Still, bring on the rugby :hearts_circle:

Hope your sky gets sorted soon.

P.S It's just my little pinky that remain's numb :wink2:

:love:

Michelle

Edited by Michelle

Lindyloo

LOL Mish

I was watching Leeds - a great match... i was up for Leeds and i had

LindyLoo xx

ptlike

Hi All Arsenal supporters awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cheerleader:

An up and coming Yoekshire team would accept your support :lol4:

Sorry don't often get the chance to gloat being oe of those supporters :rofl:

Best wishes

Peter

Lindyloo

WELL DONE PETER.... Stoke deserved it!! hope they do well....

I was watching leeds yesterday ...that was some match...penalty in the 93rd minute.... i was on the edge of my seat.... hope Leeds win the FA cup..

LindyLoo xx

ptlike
WELL DONE PETER.... Stoke deserved it!! hope they do well....

I was watching leeds yesterday ...that was some match...penalty in the 93rd minute.... i was on the edge of my seat.... hope Leeds win the FA cup..

Hi Lindy

Well that is very gracious of you. I was the fool who bought some shares in Leeds so there you can gloat :cheerleader:

Best wishes

Peter

Lindyloo

Well you were very unlucky Peter...Leeds are a great wee team and played a blinder the other day.. i hope to see them back up in the Premiership some day... I hope they hammer Spurs in 9 days time..hehehe

LindyLoo xx