The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Lindyloo

Hurrah Footballs back

108 posts in this topic Last Reply

Michelle

My daughter is on crutches at the moment. She has a problem with the muscles surrounding the pelvis... I can't remember the name for it. Other than that she is well. Baby is due April 12th. I will then have 4 grandchildren. I will have to post some pics of the twins that I took on Tuesday evening, so you can all see how they have grown.

Now for footie...OMG!!!!! Everton beat my beloved Chelsea. I was too unwell to watch the match last night,but that didn't stop Andrew coming into the bedroom shouting...Everton. Yes! Andrew supports the toffee's - someone has to. :hearts_circle:

Well done The Gunners.

Lindyloo

Ha ha Mish.... GO EVERTON!! gaynor is a evertonian also.. :football:

We are only 6 points behind Chelsea now...yipeee. :cheerleader: .. delighted Gunners won hope thats the end of our BLIP. Great craic with me and COnor last night ... he is Liverpool..lots of shouting at the ref especially as Fabregas put his hand on the ball...(OUCH) we got off with it hehehe... bit of luck was :irish:

Hope you found your glasses and best of luck Angela with the arrival of your grandchild and Mish too!! Look forward to the photos lovely ladies...

LindyLoo xx

" This moment will pass " (Bono U2)

Mazz

Have booked Arsenal vs FC Porto 9th March for Tony for his 40th. I asked him (hopefully without making it obvious) to say who he would like to see them play against the most if he could....and Porto it was. We're right up on the top tier and about half way along the side. Hope it's going to be ok for him! Have booked Hilton hotel to stay afterwards as it's an evening match. Think he'll be really chuffed. :wink2:

Mazz x

Lindyloo

Awww Mazz...Lucky Tony!! I was the big '40' in October...Unfortuantely i was having a flare up and not up for much.. however i am nearly spot on with the Moonwalking.. I vowed i would be able to moonwalk for my 40th.. still practicing LOL :wink2:

We play the first leg against Porto tomorrow nite.. Maybe you might to m meet some of the players... I would love to meet Fabregas.. i have him on the back of my shirt..

hope you have a lovely time...please take some photos.. hehehe

LindyLoo xx

Michelle

Sounds fabulous Mazz.

:wink2:

Lindyloo

Looks like my favourite GOALKEEPER was a tosspot again last night.... Gosh... what a plonker?? Same goal keeper that put Ireland out of the world cup... Hear his game with Chelsea was bad as well... :dancingman:

Of course we were to blame for bad goalkeeping also.. :you-rock:

LindyLoo xx

Michelle
:welcome: zxax <<<that's from my blinking cat who loves rubbing up against th keyboard :hearts_circle:

Lindyloo

WOW... 3pts behind Chelsea!!! YAY!! great weekend of football and rugby Mish... Im sure you know our/your welsh young player aaron ramsay who plays for arsenal and a welsh international.. i really hope he is ok.. it was so sad seeing him been taken off the pitch..

Tomorrow is the carling cup final...manu & aston villa... if i dont get to bed now i wont be fit for anything tomorrow..

My sister was up visiting today and herself and Rian & Conor did a come dine with me in our house.. using the book i was talking about ages ago that DD loved... Conor cooked dinner -- chicken/gammon in creamy sauce pie with baby boiled potatoes and turnip.. it was gorgeous..

Sarah & Rian made desserts of white chocolate fondue with fruit pieces and a milk chocolate one also.. then they made lovely little cakes with white chocolate bits in them... Im sooooooooooo stuffed..

we have been up chatting and having a bit of craic..

nite nite hun

lindyxxxxxxxxx

LindyLoo xx