The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Arlene

Hi im Arlene, would love to chat to fellow sufferers

13 posts in this topic Last Reply

Arlene

not sure if im doin this right but i'll have a go, ive been diagnosed for 3 years and im fine, just little blips so im happy with that, it would be lovely to chat to other people who know what im talking about x

Panda

:hearts_circle: Arlene, nice to meet you.

Im still undiagnosed but have had funny things going on for a while now.

Glad your doing ok

Take care

Clare x

Christina

Welcome Arlene, glad you found us!

We're a friendly bunch, so by all means join in with us and you'll find lots to read on the site.

Chris x :hearts_circle:

Not waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain ....

Mimi
:chickendance: Arlene, nice to meet you.

Im still undiagnosed but have had funny things going on for a while now.

Glad your doing ok

Take care

Clare x

:wow2::hearts_circle:

Arlene, welcome to the forum. I'm another lurker on this forum who hasn't been diagnosed as yet, but like many other's, have a myriad of symptoms that possibly point to MS, but are just waiting for more tests and a diagnosis.

Really glad that you're doing well. What type of MS do you have?

Regards - Mimi

PLEASE NOTE THAT I USE CAPITALS IN ORDER FOR ME TO READ WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN (THINGS HAVE A TENDENCY TO JUMP ALL OVER THE PAGE NOW) AND I'S NOT A SIGN THAT I'M BEING RUDE OR STATING A POINT. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Arlene
:chickendance::hearts_circle:

Arlene, welcome to the forum. I'm another lurker on this forum who hasn't been diagnosed as yet, but like many other's, have a myriad of symptoms that possibly point to MS, but are just waiting for more tests and a diagnosis.

Really glad that you're doing well. What type of MS do you have?

Regards - Mimi

Arlene

sorry i think i replied in the wrong post, dear me, i will try hard i promise, mimi its relapsing remitting i have, which is fine with me, my mum had progressive and i was convinced i didn't have it but of course the mri and lumbar puncture said different x

Hezza

Hi Arlene,

:welcome: to the forum. I'm sure it won't take you long to get the hang of it. Looking forward to chatting to you more :hearts_circle:

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres

Dianni

Hi Arlene and welcome!

I've been around for a number of months now and still don't always do the posting in the easiest way :welcome: and everyone is very helpful, so don't worry :hearts_circle:

The people here are very friendly, full of useful advice, have loads of experience and are a fantastic source of help and support.

Please feel free to jump in on any posts that interest you and don't be affraid to ask any questions.

Looking forward to learning more about you.

Hugs

Di

xxx

Michelle

Hi Arlene and welcome from me.

Regards

Michelle :hearts_circle:

Mazz

Hiya Arlene

Nice to meet u

Mazz x

Tania B

Hello Arlene

A warm welcome from me too.

:hearts_circle::welcome:

Tania

Lindyloo

:hearts_circle::welcome: Arlene...Im sure you will love it here its really cool and everyone is really lovely... feel free to chat about whatever you want..

Hope to chat u soon

Lindyxx

LindyLoo xx

" This moment will pass " (Bono U2)

Arlene

im trying to do some of the things on here but as they say, if all else fails read the instructions, so i better get reading x :hearts_circle: