The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Loopy

Profile Picture

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Loopy

Hi - I think I'm being a bit dim but every time I try to add a photo to show up when I post comments it doesn't work.

I have a picture there when you go into my profile but I'm not sure why even though I've done it in both photo sections it doesn't save it???

Anyone had the same problem and know how to solve it?? :butterfly:

Hezza

Hi Loopy,

The picture that you need to set for it to appear beside your posts is the "Avatar". You can either choose one from the library or upload your own. Nb there is a restriction on the size of picture you can use so perhaps this is part of the problem.

Hopefully these posts from the How to use the forum - FAQ section will help you out.

What are Avatars?

Photos and sizes of photos

Hope this helps :lol4:

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres

Loopy

Finally I have cracked it!! Thanks for your help xx

Hezza

Excellent, you're welcome. I love the piccie too :hearts_circle:

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres