The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Mal

Collage

29 posts in this topic Last Reply

Mal

Slept on and off for most of today , so thought i would look through my photos , to fill in some time before bed .

This is from a shoot i done a while back with model Amber Tutton , a whole weekend with thousands of shots taking , from of which i must have just processed just over a handful :( they were meant to

be shots for my portfolio , one of these days I will complete it , just haven't got the energy to sit for hrs processing photos .

When i do shoots , if the model is good and experienced enough "not a problem for Amber" I always like to try something a little different , Facial gestures as in the four small photos or shooting using just natural light with the lens wide open as in the larger of the photos , this way i have something a little different from all the shots taking of the model done by other photographers .

These were chosen and quickly processed then i used a online editor for the collage "couldn't be bothered to spend time doing it in photoshop !" so not sure of the quality you can also see a

LARGER image by clicking HERE

post-2501-0-02944900-1366156418_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mal
  • Like 1

Crafty Cow

I saw this picture on your page of photos that you put a link down for. This model stood out above the rest, but I love her hair which is a slightly longer version to mine now. So I am going to bookmark this pic and next time I go the hairdressers am taking it with me lol.

You can tell she is a natural, the pics of her a great!

• Like 1

Follow me, you can follow me....and I, I will not desert you..............

Mal

Yes shes really good , i have photos of her that I'm keeping for my portfolio,

doing all kinds of weird body shapes and angles and she doesn't mind being shot ugly or silly haha

The bottom photo was off a day when i was supposed to be getting some tuition from a top photographer,

it was a bit of a waste of time and money actually , but i noticed the strong sunshine coming through the window

so started shooting :)

My friend done her hair and make up that day , but she has had her like the bottom photo for a while ,

this is a shot HERE of her getting her hair done the other day , then she had it dyed peacock colors haha

Crafty Cow

It's lovely, a bit shorter than the other pic. She is a pretty girl! Makes me pine for my younger years back again! Haha

• Like 1

Mal

It's lovely, a bit shorter than the other pic. She is a pretty girl! Makes me pine for my younger years back again! Haha

The way she looks and dresses normally , she looks a bit Tom boyish ...don't start me off thinking about my youth , i had everything to look forward to back then , now I'm only looking forward to my tea lol haha

Crafty Cow

Oh I don't know, I am just looking forward to going to bed haha.

It gets a bit tough when ashley is back at work, as it's me and the little ones and a school run, so by about 10.30 I am seriously flagging (morning that is not 10.30 at night lol)

Luckily, I don't have to worry about the school run tomorrow, so I think a day of chilling and a bit of pottering and a tad tidying and plenty of catch up TV as Greys anatomy is calling me.......

Luckily after this week ashley has a couple of weeks leave so if I am on the steroids then I will be cracking the whip, if they have worn off and I have crashed, he will be doing everything lol...poor ashley hardly great leave from work either way haha

• Like 1

Mal

Done the shoot tonight , forgot the three girls names already , i was sure i was going to remember them , had a good laugh but started flagging badly half way through and its getting more difficult trying not show it , got a shoot on Saturday from 9.30 - 5.30 so a very early night on Friday methinks !

Never watched Greys anatomy , but used to love E.R , it was never the same after Dr Green died :(

hopefully the steroids will do the business and you will be like Wonder & the bionic women combined , just watch that whip

you will not know your strength lol

Crafty Cow

Hahaha, I am really wishing I can get the test results back ASAP so I can start taking them. As each morning comes I am struggling more and more to wake up. Not too bad today, but tomorrow I an back on the old school run so need to be alert. But going downhill as each day comes. Doesn't help nights being a pain, as I am having pains and numbness in my arms which wakes me up. So no wonder I am extra tired too!

Apparently, ashley was asked by his boss yesterday if there was anything they could do to accommodate him being able to be around for me, I told him he should have asked for his hours halfed and his money doubled lol.

I shouldn't complain, we are lucky as he does long days, so although he goes out at 6.30 at morning and doesn't get back until after 9 at night, he only does three days a week, so up to now, apart from once up to now, my bad relapses have been really bad on his days off.

Anyway, I will stop moaning now lol.

I can sympathise with the not remembering names, I am bloomin useless. You are going to need all the energy you can muster for Saturday that's a heck of a long day....take a z bed and have a kip at lunch time lol.

Hope it's a good day though!

• Like 1

Mal

Some times you think a nice nap will make you feel a bit better , but recently i have woke feeling even worse ,

its not like you can stop your self from dropping of either

I didn't relies how slow treatment would be , i had to stop reading a lot of stuff on the net as its full of horror stories ,

if i don't get a letter to see the MS nurse by Tuesday , I'm going to start doing some shouting down the phone lol

off for a :sleep2:

Mal

• Like 1

Crafty Cow

Are these girls model wannabes building up a portfolio? Love the romantic looking one, looks like something out of a glossy mag! :-)

Mal

Are these girls model wannabes building up a portfolio? Love the romantic looking one, looks like something out of a glossy mag! :-)

Yes their new to the agency so building up a portfolio , thought one of them was too young to be wearing make up lol

only seen one of these girls before , there going to be involved with Newcastle fashion week so it was cat walk training last night for them lol

The one you liked , i done using a photoshop preset called "70's magazine " ;)

Crafty Cow

She has something rather special that girl in the 70s mag style. Not sure about the other girl, she doesn't look much different to any other girl, but equally,I guess that's a good thing for up and coming youngsters.

I find it really striking the amount of tall girls about these days. When I was in my teens I stuck out like sore thumb, I am 5'11 and I didn't know many others my height, maybe one or two, but that's it......now there are loads. Something to be questioned about hormones being put in food products eh? Lol

I keep promising myself a photoshoot, a friend of mine has a photography business, just to get made up and feel glam for a day lol.

Last time I should have gone, I woke up with the biggest mother of all cold sores, looked like I had been smacked in the mouth haha.

:-)

Mal

I'm amazed at how many girls think they can be models , the photos were taking on our Creative Talent Circle , we have

make up artists , hairdressers involved , the one you liked has something,but she was very stiff ,she can't expect to just stand and look pretty , she will have to learn to pose , the other girl has some idea how to move but looks nothing special ,

she needs to get a look , both of these girls have never been in front of a camera before, they were chosen as part of a competition by Newcastle fashion week .

The studio manager has make over days , there quite popular ,last time i was in the studio on one of these days,

it was full of girls on a hen do ,champagne , wine food the lot , i had to hide in the toilet lol

would hate to see how they looked at the end of the day !!!

Crafty Cow

I bet you were scared, nothing like a load of drunken women in a hen do, lol, they could put a stag do to shame! Haha

• Like 1

Crafty Cow

Molly has just made my day, as I clicked on to this thread, she saw the picture of amber and she looks like you mummy....I love that kid lol :-)

• Like 1

Mal

I bet you were scared, nothing like a load of drunken women in a hen do, lol, they could put a stag do to shame! Haha

There much much worse :boobies: .... :heat:

Mal

Molly has just made my day, as I clicked on to this thread, she saw the picture of amber and she looks like you mummy....I love that kid lol :-)

Can i book you for a photoshoot???

Time for my fish n chips :)

Crafty Cow

I think less like amber, more like ambers mum hahahahahaha, being prob twice her age, but I am holding on to the compliment from a three year old for all it's worth lol.

Enjoy your fish and chips! Fancied that myself, but not the thought of going to the chippy for them......

Might just drag myself lol

Mal

I think less like amber, more like ambers mum hahahahahaha, being prob twice her age, but I am holding on to the compliment from a three year old for all it's worth lol.

Enjoy your fish and chips! Fancied that myself, but not the thought of going to the chippy for them......

Might just drag myself lol

Ah shutup more like her mother my ass !

It wasn't shop fish n chips , it was marksies ......cant beat fish shop fish n chips ! that is if you can find a good one .

Crafty Cow

Hahahahahaha, I am bloody old enough to be, I bet my son is the same age as her lol.

We have a cracking chippy in town, it's the best by far, but they don't half know how to charge!

I like the chips from over the hill in Yorkshire, they cook them in dripping instead of vegetable oil.....like chips used to be when I was a kid....mmmmm can smell em now hehe

• Like 1

Mal

Your making me hungry all over again , years ago we used to have chip van that used

to park at the bottom of the street near the pub , on Friday nights , lovely fish n chips plus the bits "loose batter " going to stand at the door in the hope i can smell them ......

A few pics from me walk this afternoon , this resizing !!! , you can see some HERE

Mal

Going to be filling this up soon

Portraits

Mal

Very long day ! legs feel like their on fire :-/

The most photos i have taking in one day to date , three 32GB memory cards , some crazy off the wall images with one of the models !!!

very tired so only able to process one for the moment

This is model Liv Free , yes thats her real name ! photo click HERE! time for a rest :-/

• Like 1

Crafty Cow

Stunning girl? Saw the foal too amongst those pics, so cute.

Have a good rest

Sam:-)