The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Michelle

Sexy Men

33 posts in this topic Last Reply

Michelle

Ok! This is one for the girls, but the guys can join in if you really must.

Who is in your view the sexiest man on earth.. And i mean apart form your fella :cheerleader:

For me it's Craig David... Corrrrrrrrrrrrrr :welcome2:

Michelle

SkattyBell

Mish,

You could open a whole new can of worms here! :rofl2:

Take a look in the top 10 lists (Games Quizzes and riddles.)

I have got extremely carried away! :mummy:

Skatty.

O.X.O

Michelle

Hang on Skatty your too quick for me:rofl2:

About to look :rofl2:

Michelle :mummy:

norma

Now! You can have craig david all to yourself mish! em.....maybe David Seaman or Gerry Rafferty, or .....I'm sure there was someone else :mummy: ...I can't remember his name........dash :rofl2::rofl2:

Michelle

Whose David Seaman.. Is he a football player?

Love Michelle :mummy:

Michelle

Gerry is a singer isn't he...

I think i remember a song of his...Hmmm...Something street?

:rofl2: lol

Michelle :mummy:

norma

Yes Mish David Seaman was a goalie for England and Arsenal....by the way I absolutely Hate football! :mummy::rofl2:

Michelle

I guess he has big hands being a goalie :rofl2:

Lots of Love Michelle :mummy:

norma

Baker Street........He has got to have the sexiest voice on the planet! He has got better with age too.....looks I mean! lol I have heard him speak too and his voice is very mmmmmmmmm :rofl2: I think I must have a thing about voices :mummy::rofl2::rofl2:

norma

And feet! :mummy:

angela

My dentist! :mummy::rofl2: :rofl2:

bfn Angela

:rofl2:

Give a woman the right shoes and she can conquer the world! Bette Midler.

Gaynor

Well I've had a few nice thoughts in the past......but I'm over them now!!!

First it was Michael Owen, then Jonnie Wilkinson, then Matthew Fox (from Lost) and now I haven't decided who's the latest lucky chap. Mm.........Ooh Preston's not bad.

as you can guess I like em young! lol :mummy:

My hubby just thinks I'm nuts (I probably am!)

Gaynor

SkattyBell

My problem is that ther are too many things that equate to 'sexy'

Personally there has to be a certain something..I think it is in how the whole package is presented! :mummy:

Skatty.

O.X.O

Smiler

gaynor

i will side with you on the Preston front ( no , no , no...NOT Prestons fronts :rofl2: ) I think he is cute too!!!

but not sexy...see that's the thing cute v's sexy... You are right there Skatty

Cute...Robbie Williams...Richard hammond...

BUT.....

sexy- sean Connory ( 20 years ago) was sexy...Brad Pitt is sexy...johnny depp is sexy...they all have a BAD BOY thing in common...mmmn!!!! :rofl2:

:mummy::rofl2: :rofl2:

deffo prefere sexy to cute!

love jen

xxxxx

n026.gif

Dx April 05, struggled the whole year and next emotionally physically mentally and Spiritually...moved house and loving the sea coasts & fresh air. a010.gif

SkattyBell

Yep Jen,

Sexy does it for me too!

Do'nt know what is wrong with me possibly because my body is not playing ball my mind is making up for things!!! Got it on the brain lately! :mummy:

Take care. :rofl2:

O.X.O

Smiler

ahhhhhhh! that's why you are such a HAPPY BUNNY!!!! :mummy:

love jen

xxxxx

n026.gif

Dx April 05, struggled the whole year and next emotionally physically mentally and Spiritually...moved house and loving the sea coasts & fresh air. a010.gif

norma

I am with you on that one Jen I definately prefer sexy and smouldering to cute! :mummy: Skatty I am with you as well I like a nice package too! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

norma

Johhny Depp! Yep! :hehehe: Joe Cocker? ooohhh that voice again! :rofl2::rofl2:

SkattyBell

Ladies! Puurrleeze! My head is going to pop with all these naughty thoughts. :rofl2:

I do'nt need any more encouragement!! :hehehe:

norma

I know that Skatty! :hehehe: Now who else is there? emmmmmm Rick Stein the seafood chef...............he's yummy! :rofl2:

SkattyBell

Norma,

I'm with you on the voice thing... Does it for me everytime,

I'm ashamed to admit I sent a DJ a suggestive text cos of his voice...it was a hot steamy day and the voice was cooking me! Text sex. Amazing! :hehehe: O.X.O

SkattyBell

On that admission I had better retire before I land myself in trouble! :rofl2:

Take care everyone.

Sweet dreams. O.X.O :hehehe:

Catherine

Another vote for Johnny Depp, so sexy in 'finding neverland'. Also, Antonio Banderas - super sexy, lucky Melanie Griffiths and my teenage crush, David Cassidy. I went to see him last year (in concert, not a one-to-one, you understanding although I wish!) he still does it for me.....

Catherine

Michelle

BLIMEY LADIES :wine:

A cold shower me thinks.... Thoughts of jonny depp :wink2: Makes me go all queer :chat:

As for feet........... Was it Norma who mentioned feet? Yuck!!!!!!!

Mens feet are awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.......

I hate mens feet :thanx:

I cut Andrews toenails for him once.. I was sooooooooooo brave :rofl2: And you definately would not catch me sucking his toes for love or money :wavebunny:

Must get Angela to pass on name of her dentists :teddy:

Michelle :pathead:

beddoe79
gaynor

i will side with you on the Preston front ( no , no , no...NOT Prestons fronts :wink2: ) I think he is cute too!!!

but not sexy...see that's the thing cute v's sexy... You are right there Skatty

Cute...Robbie Williams...Richard hammond...

BUT.....

sexy- sean Connory ( 20 years ago) was sexy...Brad Pitt is sexy...johnny depp is sexy...they all have a BAD BOY thing in common...mmmn!!!! :thanx:

:wavebunny::pathead::teddy:

deffo prefere sexy to cute!

love jen

xxxxx

Richard Hammond is mine :chat: lol