The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Hezza

Hercules...

29 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hezza

Hercs,

Thank you. Ron certainly knows that I use the forum as I read him snippets from time to time. He can't go near it before next Thursday though as he doesn't know about the other Hercules yet and I don't want him to read this post :think:

I think he would dip in if he needed help and thought it would. He's been through tough stuff too as a child (non-hodgkins lymphoma) so while not the same as MS he understands a lot already. That's a great help when I'm being a miserable grumpy cow :juggler: as he knows I'm reacting to the situation rather than anything else.

He's just not a "talk about feelings" kind of bloke...keeps it all inside and wouldn't want to worry me or anyone else. I'm quite confident that he has plenty of friends to support when he needs them though - and me of course!!

Have a good one...

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres

Hezza

Hey all,

Just to say hospital visit was good - useful for both Ron & I. My decision is made (I was 99% sure before I went) and I have opted for Rebif....the simplest thing is the best for me:rofl3: and I have now had lots of practice on sponges!!

Am now sitting with my foot elevated and an ice compress on it because I managed to fall over in the garden & kill my ankle just before leaving for the hospital this morning. Nearly fainted with the pain and also nearly squished a very concerned terrier :rant:

Clever old me:skipping: Am starting to think that we should convert our entire house to one of those soft play areas :thumbsup:

It's a bit big and sore so had it checked out at hospital - they think it may just be ligaments but I've to go back in a few days for an x-ray if not improved. Unfortunately I can't really take Ibuprofen for the pain as I've only just finished my steroids so it's paracetamol all the way. Thank god I can see the funny side of it...

A warning to you all though - if you're ever arranging a meet-up and I say I'll come along it may be better for your personal safety to gently turn me down :hehehe:

Life is short. Eat dessert first. Jacques Torres

Jayneanne

Oh Cara

what a plonker!!

May JUST be ligaments is b*****y painful, often more so than a break. I'd send Ron out straight away for chocolate supplies

Glad you are sorted with meds for the monster. Now maybe you can actually begin to get on wiith your life.

Hope the dog's OK - careful you are not reported to the RSPCA (nearly put C at the end, but I guess it's all the same)

Catch you later

love and hugs JA

:rofl3::thumbsup::skipping:

Jayneanne

We make a Living by what we get, we make a Life by what we give

Hercules

Blimey Hezza..what a day!

Good to hear that the Hospital appt went Ok and you have made your decision.

However, with regards to your ankle, looks like you will have to drop back to GK, for a while, instead of GA? Less running back there. :rofl3:

If you ever read this my darling Prishpresh. I love you dearly and will always be there for you.