The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
crispy

Happy Christ-MASS sign in

29 posts in this topic Last Reply

ddgorgeous

Peta,

Good for you, I hope you enjoy it and had a good Christmas. Please have a glass for me and the small brown furry headache!

Take care and best wishes,

Ron :bye:

ppms, dx 2001

beddoe79

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I was at my dad's and we had gone for a walk down at Cleethorpes pier. Sorry again guys

Leigh xxx

crispy

:wink: Hi Leigh, :bye:

Please don't worry about it, you're still one of the gang :yes:

We'll do it next time.

All the best, :bye:

................................ :dog: ........................................

All the best,

Chris P

Sluggish
Marina

Hello all, and thanks for dropping in on Boxing Day :bye: . I imagine many who didn't make it were possibly suffering indigestion or worse... :bye:

Re the count itself - it's not actually at a set hour, the time you see in the stats is a record of the last time that day that someone visited. So, what actually counts is the day itself and not the time as such.

Do remember, also, that there are now two lots of stats referring to number of visitors - one is re all visitors whether members or not; the other is only in reference to members who signed in that day. Therefore, on Boxing Day, we had 12 registered members who signed in and visited, which is not bad going for a Boxing Day :wink:

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)