The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
mikeywhall

Gaming

34 posts in this topic Last Reply

mikeywhall

Browsing the forum on this site I noticed that a few people have got a Wii..So I thought I would Start a topic on gaming can be any platform.

but please no fan boys!

Need's Must!

mikeywhall
Browsing the forum on this site I noticed that a few people have got a Wii..So I thought I would Start a topic on gaming can be any platform.

but please no fan boys!

I have an xbox 360 (which is my 4th one)

Halo3/resident evil5/Street fighter 4/GOW1&2/GTA4/GH3/Far cry 2/COD4/L4D/Dead Space/Assains Creed/Bioshock/PGR 4.

:you-rock:

Any one on XBL P.M me with your gamertag if you wanna game!!! yeh :lol4:

Need's Must!

Akorah

i love playing tomb raider ps1 and 2 i find lara croft relaxes me and i bought the new tomb raider for my wii too i find solving the puzzles and exploring the different worlds puts me in a relaxed mood! :you-rock:

chelly xxx

Michelle

I'm a Halo fan. What's a fan boy?

Michelle

Lindyloo

:you-rock: HEHEHE....Yay!!! My 14 year old son wont come off his x box he would love to play you his name is PVT RYAN714

He plays COD4 and Far cry2..

Myself and my husband play streetfighter on Rians other xbox but we are not live.. I love Streetfighter ...Ryu is my fav... my hands get wrecked from it... but i really enjoy it..So addictive..HEhe

As Mish asks ...Whats a fan boy??? :lol4:

Chat soon

Linda

:boo_hoo:

LindyLoo xx

" This moment will pass " (Bono U2)

Dianni

We have PS2 x2, Wii x1 god alone knows how many sega mega drives and 4 puters (including MY laptop) lol.

I love watching hubby play the games but son't play anything myself other that Farm Town on Face book hehehehe.

I loved the Tomb Raider games and one called Quackshot (I think) but that was on the mega drive. Hubby and daughter are waiting for DaVinci code to be released. They stayed up 3 nights to finish the last one! Hubby is also getting a tennis game for Wii (but have no idea what it's called).

I have to say watching the kids playing on the Wii is one of life's joys! All I can say is thank god the controls come with a wrist strap!

Hugs

Di

xxxx

gillshutt

I'm a DS fan... I can play on it when in bed and bored.

Why me?

Michelle

I play Farm Town. Please be my neighbour :cheerleader:

Michelle

I have a pink dslite :cheerleader:

mikeywhall
:you-rock: HEHEHE....Yay!!! My 14 year old son wont come off his x box he would love to play you his name is PVT RYAN714

He plays COD4 and Far cry2..

Myself and my husband play streetfighter on Rians other xbox but we are not live.. I love Streetfighter ...Ryu is my fav... my hands get wrecked from it... but i really enjoy it..So addictive..HEhe

As Mish asks ...Whats a fan boy??? :you-rock:

Chat soon

Linda

:you-rock:

Hiya Guys a FANBOY is someone owns one computer example:ps3 and trash talks the others they quite immature really lol :lol4:

My analog stick is wrecked from sf4 maybe cus i play alot on line!!!!!!

I'm thinking of getting a Wii before xmas cus the price will be going up soon to

Need's Must!

mikeywhall
I'm a Halo fan. What's a fan boy?

Michelle

michelle :you-rock: Halo is awesome thats one of my favs to!!!! :you-rock:

Need's Must!

mikeywhall

Hiya guys sorry for leaving 3 post's in a row But anyone out there who likes music and games mite want to check out GUITAR HERO/ROCKBAND

They both the same really except in graphics any one who likes rock music might want to check out GH:1/2/rock in the 80's

they really do rock and quite addtictive.

And be paitence they do take a while to master on the harder diffcilties!> if you want any tips P.M me happy to help! :you-rock:

Need's Must!

Lindyloo

Mike give me a shout when you want to challenge Ryu or Ken he hehe OR maybe Blanka...

We can play our sons xbox 360 - when we can manage to get him off it!!!!! Which character do you use the most?

Chat soon

Off to have a quick game now ....Hammered COnor last night hehehe ... HADOOOOKEN ...... SAGAT UPPA CUT yay!!!

LindyLoo xx

Dianni

I'd love to be your neighbour on Farm Town Michelle.... How do we find each other on Face Book? I'm Di Horsfield and am the only one there so feel free to add me (that goes for anyone else too lol just add a note in the request so I know where I know you from :you-rock: )

Hugs

Di

Oh has anyone tried Tai Chi on the Wii? My friend said it might be good?

xxxxxxxx

Sluggish
Marina
What's a fan boy?
a FANBOY is someone owns one computer example:ps3 and trash talks the others they quite immature really lol

Oh gawd, puh-lease, I couldn't agree more - no fanboyson this forum :lol4: !!!

A fanboy tends to be someone who is fiercely loyal to a game, sport, product, whatever. They won't listen to or agree with other people's opinion on that game, sport or product if it's not the same as the fanboys' because the fanboys think they're always right because they're a fan of whatever it is (game, sport, product) and they will always argue against those who aren't such avid fans of the game, sport, product. [Well, that was clear as mud, wasn't it?! :you-rock:] "Immature" describes fanboys quite well!

Fanboys can turn what started off as a fun discussion into a bickering match where they start making accusations and allsorts to the non-fanboys.

Sometimes, trolls will come on pretending to be fanboys, which just makes the whole thing even worse. In a way, some (not all) fanboys are trolls of a kind.

For those who don't know what a troll is - http://www.dickgaughan.co.uk/usenet/guide/faq05-trol.html

Disruption by trolls and fanboys will not be tolerated on this forum :lol4: . Some of us could probably deal with the fanboys OK, whilst others with MS emotional lability or other emotional sensitivities might find it quite upsetting.

Marina

(belated DX in June '05, SPMS)

mikeywhall

Anyone waiting for modern warfare 2 here's a trailer that will leaving you drewlling

Need's Must!

Lindyloo

Rian says its cool - he has his pre ordered - he is playing far cry 2....have you checked him out yet??

PVTRYAN714 ...... becareful hes hot haha

LindyLoo xx

Alexander

No fanboy here ! I swear :P In my opinion every platform has its place, with Sonys Playstation and Microsoft's xbox catering more towards an older audience, whereas the Wii is more for younger folks, depending on the game, but all fun especially the wii with that fancy motion sensoring remote. I don't own a console anymore though, I stopped with the PS1 didn't even have a PS2 after that. I do play some PC games occasionaly....

What are your favorite games?

Lindyloo

Hi Alexander

Big welcomes to the forum from me - i didnt see your introduction might have missed it - but Welcome again...

I like Streetfighter ... My son plays online and its very hard to have a go of his - He plays online and has lots of friends on it from all over the world. we have an xbox downstairs but its not live - We have a Wii which i find is great fun!!

LindyLoo xx

gillshutt

I bought a ds game for my 6 year old who is obsessed with pandas... it's called Petz my baby panda... he has trouble with it though, he can't get it out of my hand. :hugs2: Stupid I know but oh so relaxing.

Why me?

tdkstratus

I'm waiting to get paid so that I can buy the Sega collection for PS3. Can't wait to play original Sonic and Street of Rage lol. Bought Streetfighter 4 last week but I haven't played it yet. Was moving furniture around so had to dismantle the Wii for a while but I'm nagging to get it set up again.

OH moved the furniture so that he could set up his Super Nintendo that he found in the back of a cupboard. Can't wait to play original Mario Kart.

Terri

Ohana - Where nobody gets left behind or forgotten

Lindyloo

Hi Teri

We used to play Sonic the Hedgehog many years ago in 1992 - and stay up half the night playing it in my mum's house...HEHEHHE Memories...

Now we are bonkers about Streetfighter 4 on the xbox... my son is on school hols at the moment and my OH lost his job back in March... so we are known to sit up late and play the x box... on week ends... Rian is back to school this Friday... so back to early mornings :crazy:

LindyLoo xx

Michelle

Sonic is still about isn't he? Hey! I saw Pac Man on facebook the other day. Remember that one?

Michelle :dunno:

Michelle

XBox 360. How do you find NMPD on Campaign? Any idea's as Andrew is driving me nuts with his frustration :lol4:

Michelle

:lol4:

Lindyloo

Mish - Rian will find out and ask one of his online x box buddies - some of the kids on there are HOT at the missions.. :lol4:

HUGS

LindyLoo xx