The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Sign in to follow this  
Mimi

ALTERED SENSATIONS IN ARMS, HANDS AND FEET

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Mimi

HELLO EVERYONE,

DOES ANYONE EVER GET A FEELING OF SPONGINESS IN THIER FEET? I'VE LOOKED AT OTHER POSTS AND SOME OF YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT THE SURFACES YOUR FEET TOUCH FEEL SPONGY...

THE OTHER ODD SENSATION I HAVE HAD RECENTLY IS THAT MY ARMS AND HANDS HAVE FELT VERY OVERSIZED, AS THOUGH THEY WERE MUCH LARGER THAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE?

REGARDS M.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I USE CAPITALS IN ORDER FOR ME TO READ WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN (THINGS HAVE A TENDENCY TO JUMP ALL OVER THE PAGE NOW) AND I'S NOT A SIGN THAT I'M BEING RUDE OR STATING A POINT. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Swallowing - odd sensations

Yesterday, in the afternoon, I had an odd feeling in my lower oesophagus and when swallowing, a mild pain and odd feeling. Is this a very strange spasm?  Happened at the top a bit too, and at the top is back this evening a bit.  Hurts a bit to swallow where the pain is.  OK totally this morning and afternoon.  Not stopping me eating, or drinking (coffee, herbal tea, wine) but it's uncomfortable.     Another new symptom in the last two years. And my neurologist has written me off for not being bad enough to interest him!    

in General Discussion about MS

• Feet

Hi gosh as it gets colder so do my feet. Feet up I'm toasty with the central heating. Is this an issue you have? Best wishes Peter

• Moments with my arms

Hello Everybody,   Sincerely hope we are all doing as well as possible, and perhaps enjoying some warmer weather where you are.   I've had a couple of 'moments' that I've not experienced before. The latest one was last evening. I had passed the TV remotes to my dear husband as I was going off to bed. At that moment, both of my arms, began tingling like mad, and I simply could not lift them....at all, no power, no ability to move them, nothing, except for the intense tingling sensations.   The whole episode only lasted about 5 minutes and all returned to normal. If it was just one arm, I think I would have been concerned about some kind of stroke! But it was equally in both of them. It's only happened twice but it's a little freaky when it does.   Anyone relate?   Scully    

• burning feet

Hiya ive had terrible burning feet especially at nite. I cant sleep because of it. I even have my feet sticking out of the duvet at nite which is completely alien to me cause I normally have really cold feet. I have it during the day too and most days I stubble around with bare feet. Is this a symptom of MS OR just my MS or could it be a reaction to rebif (but I have had this before I started rebif and in the extreme heat we had.)   Does any body suffervwith this   Vanessa x

• arms

Hi all just a quick question over the last few days i have had bad burning in my left arm and top of my back its painful.The best way i can descibe it is feeling like sombody is giving me continuous chinese burn . Very random , anybody Else had this feeling ? Thanks x

About Us

Founded in 2004, MS People UK is a community website and discussion forum by and for people with Multiple Sclerosis as well as for friends, families, supporters and those interested in this disabling condition.

If you’re newly diagnosed or want to ask about possible first symptoms, or if you’ve had Relapse Remit, Secondary or Primary Progressive MS for some time, a welcoming group of fellow MS sufferers is here to chat with you about MS symptoms, diagnosis and treatments.

The atmosphere is friendly whilst being compassionate, supportive and caring. Members also post about a variety of subjects not related to MS, as well as share jokes, talk about their hobbies, have fun, and more.

The MS People Forum is not responsible for advice or information supplied by members. We suggest you seek medical advice before trying anything.