The MS PEOPLE UK Forum
Support, help, advice and information for Multiple Sclerosis. Ask questions and share experiences with people affected by MS.
Guest steviejo1955

OK I Confess. I Am A Chocolate Slut

56 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest steviejo1955

:hello2:& welcome Teen,to our mad(but never sad,,unless no chocolate, eh Jayneanne :doomed: ) Like you just discovered dark chocolate Kit Kat's.. So BAAD but oh so NICE :candy: . The secret of frozen chocolate is before placing in freezer break into nice mouth size chunks. When you eat them place in mouth then take a slurp of hot :dunno: or tea but to be really slutty, hot steamy chocolate, then let nature take it's course & you will be in chocolate slut heaven. Jayneanne guilt what's guilt. As a wise person once said (if they didn't they should have) Guilt is one person hiding their secrets from someone else.. :happy2: It took me a while to work that one out. I had to have two bar's of the real dark stuff.. No it was not an excuse,, I don't need them..

Once again teen welcome to our happy band..You are a chocolate slut, :happy2: Steviejo :wink:

Teen

Hi Steviejo and thank you for the lovely welcome. I have to admit I've never been called a slut but coming from you I'll take it as a compliment (as long as it has the word chocolate before it) :happy2:

mayb

My OH took a bite out of my glaxy ripple - I am still planning my revenge!!!!!! It was the last one too!!

:dunno: well one of us is -

Mayb

Guest steviejo1955
My OH took a bite out of my Galaxy ripple - I am still planning my revenge!!!!!! It was the last one too!!

:dunno: well one of us is -

Mayb, killing would be far too kind & you would only be able to do it once :bricks: . Though I'm sure the :judge: would let you off as it would have been a crime of passion(yours for chocolate). No you want to go for something very slow & painful (to him) that lasts as long as a fortnight. I am sure we can all of us come up with some good ideas..Just bide your time as the good chocolate guide states. Revenge is a dish best served cold...With lots of CHOCOLATE !!! Happy plotting. Steviejo :wchair:

Teen

You can buy laxative chocolate.... perhaps you can leave that lying around. Maybe replace the wrapping with galaxy or milk chocolate wrapping instead just to make it look the real thing....

mayb

Are we bad or are we just very bad?? :dunno: Good job he is still putting in my central heating and my electrics or he may have been nailed under the floorboads by now!! Well choc passion or no choc passion I would be lost without him so will probably let him off providing he arrives home with a megabag of chocolate to make up for it. So it may yet have a happy, sticky, gooey, melty chocolate ending.

Mayb